• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: pcsx4all 2.4 for Dingoo A320  (Read 17088 times)

DiegoSLTS

Re: pcsx4all 2.4 for Dingoo A320
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2017, 01:39:21 pm »
Its my understanding to stay away from 3d titles so obviously everything i'm testing is 2d. No matter what I do, some games have corruption with frameskip on. Its likely an odd quirk in my machine.
I'd say you should try 3D games too. I've tested some games with pretty good results.

Resident Evil 1 Director's Cut works surprisingly well.
Pandemonium is playable.
Vagrant Story is playable too.
Final Fantasy IX is a bit slow but that's not a big problem for this kind of games. I guess FF VII and VIII will work faster.
Alien Trilogy works really well.

I wanted to play Herc's Adventure but the sound is all messed up, I get background music and full sound during cutscenes, but all sounds disapear or play randomly when actually playing.

FF VII runs great
Parasite Eve 2 seems to runs great too, need to turn on a fix in the settings
Alone in the Dark - The New Nightmare and Fear Effect 2 crash
Disney's Tarzan runs at half speed
Dino Crisis 2 freezed in the first cutscene
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 05:43:40 pm by DiegoSLTS »

Senor Quack

Re: pcsx4all 2.4 for Dingoo A320
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2017, 05:15:08 am »
I wanted to play Herc's Adventure but the sound is all messed up, I get background music and full sound during cutscenes, but all sounds disapear or play randomly when actually playing.

Alone in the Dark - The New Nightmare and Fear Effect 2 crash
Dino Crisis 2 freezed in the first cutscene

Are you using PAL versions of games by chance? Beware of later games that have copy protection that looks for hidden CD subchannel data. Always use NTSC USA versions of games to avoid most copy protection that causes freezes that many PAL games have.

If you're already using NTSC versions, let us know and we'll check the issues as time permits.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 04:58:23 pm by Senor Quack »

Post a new topic
Post a new topic