Hey guys, I'm here with a new release today. This time it's OpenJazz.
I know there is a port of OpenJazz by yoannd26 already, though mine has a lot of improvements compared with the old port.
Let's list the most important ones:
* compiled against the latest svn (129), it has A LOT of updates, like:
- partial support of mode7 bonus level (on picture)
- all the levels are playable and completable
- partial support of the first boss - medivo guardian (on picture)
- plasma effect in the main menu
- partial support of the cut-scene movies
- many minor fixes
* improved button mapping in-game and in the menu
* fixed music not looping
* support of two resolutions: 320x240 and 320x200
* support of usb networking multiplayer (on picture)
* merged dingux patches with the vanilla svn, dingux port is now official!Download: Dingoo File Archive
Look in the readme.txt for datafile installation details.