Hello everybody, as some people must know the version of OpenBOR for Dingoo is now part of the official distribution. Thus all new OpenBOR releases will contain the Dingux executable. Now all updates will be provided at www.lavalit.com
Here is a mirror of the lastest build (2639) for those who do not want to register: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2U0QXEA6
And here's a summary of recent changes:OpenBOR 3.0 Build 2637
Platforms: Windows, Linux, Wii, Dingoo
* Plombo: Biker support is finally fixed! Now you can play more mods correctly on Wii and Dingoo, including the original Beats of Rage.
* Plombo: Fix for loading mods from the data folder under Linux.
* Shin-NiL: Added Dingoo specific function to detect correct amount of free RAM.OpenBOR 3.0 Build 2639
Platforms: Wii, Dingoo
* Plombo: Fixed menu selection issue with the Classic Controller in the Wii port.
* Plombo: Fixed oversensitivity when using the GameCube controller on Wii.
* Plombo: Fixed my Dingoo toolchain; now you can really play mods like the original Beats of Rage correctly on Dingoo!