An emulator which I requested a few weeks back at the old A320 Forum, someone made a Dingux port come true, it emulates fully the NES, plus an FDS support!
[RELEASE] NESEMU for DINGUX v0.1
Post by the_gama on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:07 pm
Hi there, i just ported NESEMU for dingux based on NESEMU v0.2.3 by James Holodnak
Download NESEMU for DINGUX v0.1
DIGUX Specific changes/features:
- FDS is working .
- changed video mode from 32 to 16 bpp
- added dingoo cpu clockspeed option
- sound support
- changed audio sampling frequency to 16 khz
- NTSC palette is only generated once and saved to
a file called 'nes_ntsc.pal' to reduce loading time.
- screen buffer is updated directly to speed up
- removed video filters and scalers
PAD -> DINGOO_PAD
A -> DINGOO_A
B -> DINGOO_B
SELECT -> DINGOO_SELECT
START -> DINGOO_START
CONFIG GUI -> DINGOO_LSHOULDER
GUI_CURSOR_XY -> DINGOO_PAD
GUI_CURSOR_CLICK -> DINGOO_RSHOULDER
EXIT SHORTCUT -> SELECT + START
- There is some lag during gameplay, maybe to some bug in dingux?
- It seems the nsf player is not working.
- Emulation speed is kinda slow with dingoo's default clockspeed, works almost fullspeed
above 400 Mhz.
- There isn't a bit of asm in the code so there is still room for improvement ...
- There is no fullscreen support yet.
- FDS emulation is working, but you have to supply an fds
system bios, wich could be official disksys.rom or the custom NESEMU
hle_fds.bin, and put them in /home/.nesemu folder.
- Please read the official README for more info!.
Please post any comment or suggestion here !