The emulator works really well and I've been playing the legend of zelda link's awakening since I haven't played it in over 10 years.
Not having state save really bums o well I wish I could figure out how to port stuff and i would work on my own emulators.
EDIT: Aha, so I need to enable the selector browser, then set the directory for the selector to enter. That should be documented somewhere.
Thanks for the tip
I haven't used my dingoo in like a year so I forgot you had to do thatHow to add gnuboy to the emulator section
1. Go to the emulators section
2. Click Select and pick Add link in emulators
3. Navigate to where you put gnuboy and push A to place it in emulators sectionHow to start gnuboy
1. Push select when highlighting gnuboy and pick Edit gnuboy
2. Scroll down to Selector Browser and make sure it says ON
3. Scroll up to Selector Directory and Navigate to your roms folder and push start
4. Push start one more time and now when you run gnuboy you'll be able to pick your roms
Thanks for the great emulator