Still loving the menu Joyrider, how long did it take you? It looks very polished.
it's not my work, its the work of Massimiliano Torromeo (see http://gmenu2x.sourceforge.net/
), i only ported it , it's the menu that was used a lot on the gp2x and is still being used on the wiz.
It took me about 2 days to get it where it is at now. Started friday night
the only things i did was :
1) make it compile and run
2) fixed 2 little bugs in original code (which made new links display wrong, like off the screen a little bit)
3) modified it so that volume settings work and battery icon works etc
4) added the LCD Backlight stuff
5) added the cpu scaling stuff based on the sources of the cpu program
6) modified all paths to reflect /boot/local
7) a few other things i have forgotten about.