Works OK here. I love minimalistic stuff like this, by the way, so when you implement the file selector for SNES9X etc. I'll probably dump DMenu entirely (plus with this I don't have to worry about endless segfaults whenever I try to add things in the DMenu theme .cfgs).
So, hopefully you'll keep working on this. How about some feature requests now? OK.
1) Battery indicator in the top right, folder 'address' bar next to it, please
2) I see you're going to add a 'favourites' feature. Could we get multiple 'pages' of favourites so I can keep my emulators/games/apps/whatever in discrete places and cycle through them using left/right. Sort of like how DMenu does it, but less noisy.
3) User definable start folder - so I don't have to navigate to /usr/local/shell/ every time to get at all those scripts I made to start things up.
3a) On that note, it'd be cool if I could hold down the dpad in order to cycle through the browser a bit faster.
4) How are the folders/files arranged anyway? When I made my shell scripts I added prefixes (emu_*, doom_* etc.) so birds of a feather would flock together, but they... don't. Alphabetical sorting would be nice.
5) START + SELECT to power down, rather than just SELECT on it's own?
6) Aesthetically a user defined background/font would be nice but that's such a low priority the Earth's core burnt it to a crisp.
Also, dumb general question... is the /usr/sbin/main script executed only on startup, or every time an application quits and FSM has to be restarted?
PS. sorry if this post seems a little demanding... but I like FSM and will be taking an interest in it's development. So you ain't seen nothin' yet.