I like this version but frame skip function be disabled, can you enable it, it is useful some game e.g super side kich , Lasblade 2,.., frame skip be ạdjust 30 for best.
Here's the version 1.0 of Final Burn Alpha for OpenDingux.
FBA-Capex is a frontend for FBA and is based on Capex 0.6 by Jycet
D-Pad - navigate (left/right alter settings)
A - Start game (first game config appears)
B - Go to previous menus
X - Help
SELECT - Exit or go back to previous menu
START - Capex settings
Final Burn Alpha SDL is based on pandora port which is based on gp2x port which in turn is based on EZX port which uses fba 0.2.96.71 emulating core.
EDIT: Now a simple GUI is introduced where you can redefine keys and load/save state
D-PAD - movement (its logic changes automatically in rotated games)
SELECT - coin
START - start1
SELECT+START - start2
A - fire 1
B - fire 2
X - fire 3
Y - fire 4
L - fire 5
R - fire 6
L+R+Y - show/hide fps
L+R+A - quick state load
L+R+B - quicl state save
L+R+SELECT - service menu
L+R+START - FBA SDL menu (you can quit FBA only from menu)
- All roms must be named according to mame romset, put them in ./roms directory.
- FBA cached roms are also supported but sound is distorted in some games, use normal rom instead
- It is highly recommended to use SWAP for loading large roms (128Mb seems ok) http://wiki.dingoonity.org/index.php?title=OpenDingux:FAQ#Swap
- Overclock to 408 MHz is recommended as well
- Compatibility is the same as with FBA320
- In some games music stops playing after some time, it's a bug of cz80, switch to mame_z80 in settings (slower)
A lot of things is in TODO list, so expect future updates.
New binaries: http://www.sendspace.com/file/khta7m
Old binaries: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xsvmgu
Sources: https://github.com/dmitrysmagin/fba-capex-a320, https://github.com/dmitrysmagin/fba-a320
EDIT: Update 27 Feb 2013
What's new in FBA-Capex:
- Menus are greatly reworked. Now when you choose a game from list and press A the game config appears where you can change some game-specific settings.
- Settings for each game are saved implicitly, no need to worry about global/local
What's new in FBASDL:
- Savestate support (hotkeys: L+R+A - quickload, L+R+B - quicksave)
- Simple GUI (L+R+START) and key remapping
- Service menu (L+R+SELECT)
- Many bugs fixed
- Enabled some more games like solomon.zip or prehisle.zip (refer to gamelist.txt for full game list support)
- Savestates are not working for cached *.fba roms
- Sometimes FBASDL crashes on exit and doesn't return to FBA-Capex properly.