Yes, I am still thinking of updating my port.
There are two problems I have to overcome though:
1) lack of time
2) changes in the code that made Dingoo port a little more problematic (means I need to spend more time working on it)
The port will be definitely updated, probably not in the upcoming weeks though, which I apologise for.
Just to update you guys on the current status of fheroes2:
* screen size glitch is now fixed
* the nice small icon gui on the world map has been replaced with huge icons from the "select" menu (one of the things i need to change for the dingoo port)
* the engine now uses a config file based button mapping, which means I need to set correct dingoo button values for all the actions the config file supports, as well as zero all the button actions not used by the dingoo, so they won't conflict. This complicates things a bit and I need to devote some time to it.
* AI code has been removed from the public repository, although I privately got a patch for it from the original author
All that changes in the current code are nothing crucial, although they require me to spend a good couple of nights working on them, and the constant code updates by the original author mean I have to do it in one unbroken flow, or my changes will go obsolete (which already happened few times)