Ok, this is what I did now (as with Toddler's it's not working), I was trying with the normal dmenu 0.5 file.
- I copy the needed files into my existing dmenu folder. When I start Dingux then, it works, but the menu is very ugly and basic, because it is taking a default folder with config files.
- I then change the dmenu.ini file, and change the parameter Theme = "default"
to my theme, meaning "Hellsing". I then restart Dingux and get segmentation faults.
- Then I tried to leave the dmenu.ini file like it was, but copying my files from my "Hellsing" theme folder into the "default" theme folder, leaving all the files, just overwriting the ones with same names. I restart Dingux, segmentation faults.
I'm pretty clueless now