• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Help with Doom engine games on the RG-350  (Read 2393 times)

The_Retro_Buff (OP)

Help with Doom engine games on the RG-350
« on: December 31, 2019, 11:09:23 pm »
So i just got my RG-350 and i'm trying to play the doom engine games on it (Doom, Doom 2, Heretic, Hexen, ChexQuest, Hacx, and Strife) but i'm having issues with it.

I tired ChocolateDoom which mostly worked but i can't change the controls (I'm trying to use a modern dual analog setup) and i can't get any sound on Heretic.

I tried PrDoom+ and i can get doom 1 and 2 to work but again the control option are limited and i can't fully map my controls (same as Chocolate Doom)

Then I tried Zdoom and it almost worked perfectly (sooooo customizable), fully mappable controls but this version is from 2014 and has no sound at all for any games.

Does anyone know a way i can have sound and be able to fully map my controls? Is there a version of Zdoom for dingo that has sound, or is there a way to map the controls that i'm missing? (so far the only place i can see to change it is in the games menu)

I've gone through other post and i feel like i'm just missing something

**Also i'm trying to remap the button/analog sticks for the other emulators but the option are also very limited (ReGBA, PocketSNES, Gensis plus and picodrive)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 12:10:32 am by The_Retro_Buff »