Author Topic: Buttons too sensitive with OpenDingux  (Read 2043 times)

Bigbot (OP)

Buttons too sensitive with OpenDingux
« on: December 08, 2012, 04:10:55 am »
I recently got a Dingoo A320, and after installing the dual booter and legacy Dingux, I discovered OpenDingux (and these helpful forums).  After successfully installing OpenDingux, it seems that in Gmenu2x and PocketSNES it seems the buttons are really sensitive. I can barely browse the main menu, and I can't even play Chrono Trigger because making a selection instantly selects it and the target. Is this a known issue, or something that's already been addressed and I haven't been able to find it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

pcercuei

• My devblog
Re: Buttons too sensitive with OpenDingux
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 07:14:50 am »
Are you sure you took the end-user release and not one of the dev releases?

Rosenkranz

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 02:39:29 pm »
I had the same problem with sensitive keyboard, and solved it with opening the unit. I removed rubber contacts and putted them back (cleaned) because they were sticky and making the contacts... It seems that with time rubber is changing its attributes.

Bigbot (OP)

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 03:30:05 pm »
I used the end user release from the Wiki link.

I was thinking of opening my unit to install that small screw to create a reset button. I guess I have another reason.

It's weird though, the keys are too sensitive in the Gmenu2x and PocketSNES, but they're okay when I'm playing Chrono Trigger with SNES9X.

juzcook

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 12:12:30 am »
I spent weeks setting up my A320 with OpenDingux and my D-Pad was working fine. However I set up my Dad's A320 (Christmas gift) and had the problem you're talking about - bear in mind that it was a direct SD copy so it was set up exactly the same as mine. I found that underclocking on the menu fixed all the problems because as far as I could tell it didn't affect any games, it was JUST on the menu. Hopefully that helps someone with the same problem :)

Post a new topic
Post a new topic