EDIT: I found out what was wrong. My restart button seemed broken so to get a better look i made the hole bigger and pressed it, it worked.
Hi guys. I think i bricked my dingoo while trying to get dual-boot to work.
I followed http://dingoowiki.com/index.php?title=Dingux:About#Windows_Instructions
The steps i followed and what happened:
1. Put the dingoo into "Rockbox mode" by holding B and the on switch until the screen shut off.
2. Installed the driver for the dingoo in "Rockbox mode."
3. Opened CMD and cd'd to the directory of the dual boot installer.
4. Typed in
"usbtool-win.exe 1 hwinit.bin 0x80000000
It said that it installed fine
5. Then typed in "usbtool-win.exe 1 zImage_dual_boot_installer_ILI9331 0x80600000"
It said that usbtool-win.exe has stopped working every time i tried. I didn't know what to do.
6. I tried unplugging the dingoo. Then pressed the restart button. Nothing happened.
7. Plugged it back in and now i get "USB Device not recognized" In the corner.
Things i've tried:
Hold restart for 10 seconds
Hold restart with B for 10 seconds
Both of the above with usb plugged in
Starting it up normally
Nothing works. The screen wont even turn on.
Any good ideas? (Thanks if you try!)
W3ZZSeems you figured it out so i'm changing the topic to [solved] /zear