Connect to your Dingoo running Dingux using telnet and/or FTP:
1. Determine the IP address of your PC with "ifconfig".
2. Create the following file on the SD card: "/local/etc/resolv.conf".
3. Place the following text in it: "nameserver <your_IP_adres>".
4. Make your Linux PC work as a router with the following two commands:
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 10.0.0.0/8 -j MASQUERADE
5. Boot in Dingux.
6. As root: "dhclient usb0".
7. In a terminal: "telnet 10.1.0.2".
8. Now you are "in" your Dingoo. Your Dingoo behaves like a Linux machine. But not all commands and programs that run on a full blown Linux/Unix are available in Dingux. But its great fun.
9. FTP? Yes! Open an ftp client on your PC and use a a hostname to connect to: "10.1.0.2".