Author Topic: ALL ILI3998 DINGOO A320 OWNERS PLEASE ENTER THIS THREAD  (Read 26188 times)

Rosenkranz

Re: ALL ILI3998 DINGOO A320 OWNERS PLEASE ENTER THIS THREAD
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2011, 07:39:27 pm »
I think that you should use portable disc defragmenter to put the files on the starting blocks of the sd card. I think there is a post somewhere here on this forum how should you do it.

8BZ

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2011, 07:47:50 pm »
Thanks Rosenkranz, it is stickied at the top of this forum. Saw it right after I made my post, haha. All fixed. *phew* Got scared there for a second.

Raven61187

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2012, 06:15:42 pm »
Hi everyone. I am new to Dingoo and so far I love it, but I have been having some trouble. One of the reasons why I chose the Dingoo over other similar products is because it has the most online support available. While I'm not completely computer illiterate, I am also not the most tech savy either. Looking around online has been helpful with some things, but for other things I have been going around in circles. After spending countless hours watching videos, reading online tutorials and downloading all kinds of programs, I feel like my mind is turning to mush. Because of the possibility of bricking the Dingoo, I'm afraid to do anything unless I know for certain that I know what I'm doing. I need help with the following things:

1. Putting either Dingux or OpenDingux on my Dingoo.
    I have read the Idiots Guide, including the tips in this forum but it has been frustrating figuring out what to do step by step. I have an ILI9338 Dingoo, 4g micro memory card with an SD and a Mini SD adapters, and Vista on my personal computer. I do have access to an XP computer, but that one runs very slow and I'd like to avoid using that one if possible. I know that this has been done to death on here but I would greatly appreciate if someone could email me or post here the step by step instructions like the way the Idiots guide is written. Do I need to format my SD card first? If I have to put a menu program on my card, I'd like one that has the TV Out capability. My goal is to be able to improve the quality of SNES and Sega games on my Dingoo.

2. Putting Neo Geo, CPS2, MAME, and if possible PlayStation games and emulators on my Dingoo.
    I have read that the Neo Geo and CPS2 rom files need to be converted first in order for Dingoo to play those. However, like my research into installing Dingux, I'm finding conflicting information, outdated links and files, which all has me circling around getting nothing more then a big headache trying to figure out what exactly I need to do given what I have to work with. Again, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could email me or post step by step instructions on what to do from someone who really knows what they are doing and can do so in a way that anyone, especially a newbie, can understand. I don't mean to sound ungrateful to what has already been posted, but not being as computer savy about a lot of this stuff as many of you out there are is a big disadvantage to me and I could really use some help. I thank you in advance and do apologize if I am beating a dead horse here. I'm just really confused. Please help.