Author Topic: about ps one emu..  (Read 3833 times)

wy_scorpio (OP)

about ps one emu..
« on: March 24, 2012, 10:38:05 am »
i think on dingoo there cant make a perfect emulator of ps one...because dingoo only have one cpu at 336mhz..but ps one has one GPU,so a perfect emu of ps is a dream.. :(

K-77

• * Former Staff
Re: about ps one emu..
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 02:02:26 pm »

SilverhawkBR

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 05:48:29 pm »
 ;D

That's pretty much why, my friend. And it's quite obvious too.
But never say anything is impossible tough. I saw doom running on a calculator once.

wy_scorpio (OP)

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 06:25:16 am »
;D

That's pretty much why, my friend. And it's quite obvious too.
But never say anything is impossible tough. I saw doom running on a calculator once.

i wish ps one can run prefectly on dingoo,that will be great!!! :)

SilverhawkBR

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 03:13:20 am »
Anyways.. it's easier for now just to stick with the JXD S601, since it even emulate the N64, including psx and other stuff...

I think i'll grab one on the end of this year, not so sure.

CREATICA

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 08:43:35 am »
Anyways.. it's easier for now just to stick with the JXD S601, since it even emulate the N64, including psx and other stuff...

I think i'll grab one on the end of this year, not so sure.

Man oh man, great minds think alike.

Yes, I'll be waiting  the end of this year as well because I'm not in a hurry and, even more important, I'm waiting for some decent android device to pop up like the upcoming Jxd s5100 (with dingoo look alike, d-pad, analogic stick, capacitative screen and decent resolution screen of 800x480)
When it comes to buying some of the new android handhelds consoloes, I recommend waiting until december.

And no, you're not going to see decent emulation of psx in Dingoo ever. No, I can't consider playing at 10fps without sound something remotely decent.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic