Author Topic: Project Ideas and Requests  (Read 111111 times)

goldenegg

Re: Project Ideas and Requests
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 05:41:57 pm »
I'll offer the same suggestions I made in the other thread.

Given the success of the PSX emulator, I don't think it's really so much out of the question to see if someone could port a Jaguar emulator to the platform.  Couldn't hurt to try :-) 

Project: Jaguar Emulator
Info and Source: http://icculus.org/virtualjaguar/

Also, Intellivision would be awesome!

Project: Intellivision Emulator
Info and Source: http://spatula-city.org/~im14u2c/intv/

emulouco

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 05:48:54 pm »
-----------------------------------------
ENGLISH (Sorry... Google Traslate)
Hello All...

I'm just a User's dingoo.
I'm not a programmer. I am not a developer.
I'm not develop anything for the dingoo.

But I had an idea that I think many have had.
We know that dingoo play SWF files or Flash.

So, why not have a Flash player that in addition to running the Flash, it emulates the keyboard and mouse movement?
When we put the Dingoo a Flash game, it runs, but does not work because there is emulated and keyboard or mouse.
If a programmer that dingoo have experience and ability, can cause the Dingux run SWF files and emulate or allow the configuration of the buttons on dingoo, we just hundreds, thousands of games ready in Flash.

This game for example: http://www.jogossimples.com.br/index.php?action=playgame&gameid=2386
It runs on dingoo, but just can not play because there are no buttons or set the mouse movement to start the game.
Download this game [SWF]: http://www.jogossimples.com.br/games/files/daffystudioadventure.swf
Place in dingoo and it will work.
To play him in the dingoo would only need to emulate the [ up ], [ down ], [ left ], [ right ] and the [ SPACE ] and the movement of the [mouse] to select [PLAY]
,,,,, and

So I had this idea to put this topic here, hoping some programmer to do something about it.

Thank you! Excuse my English!

PORTUGUESE
Eu sou apenas um usu?rio amante do Dingoo.
N?o sou programador. N?o sou desenvolvedor.
N?o estou programando nada e nem desenvolvendo nada para o Dingoo.

Mas eu tive uma id?ia que acho que muitos j? tiveram.
O Dingoo toca arquivos SWF ou Flash.

Ent?o porque n?o fazer um player de Flash que alem de rodar o Flash, ele emulasse o teclado e o movimento do mouse?
Quando colocamos no Dingoo um game em Flash ele ate inicia, mas n?o funciona porque n?o h? teclado emulado e nem o mouse.
Se um programador de Dingoo que tem experiencia e capacidade fizer com que o Dingux toque arquivos SWF e emule ou permita a configura??o dos bot?es do Dingoo, teremos imediatamente centenas, milhares de games j? prontos em Flash.

Este game por exemplo.  http://www.jogossimples.com.br/index.php?action=playgame&gameid=2386
Ele roda no Dingoo, mas somente n?o podemos jogar porque n?o h? bot?es configurados ou o movimento do mouse para iniciar o jogo.
Download este game [SWF]: http://www.jogossimples.com.br/games/files/daffystudioadventure.swf
Coloque no Dingoo e ele funcionar?.
Para jogar ele no Dingoo, seria apenas necess?rio emular as teclas [ up ],[ down ],[ left ],[ right ] e a tecla de [espa?o] e o movimento do [mouse] para selecionar a op??o [PLAY]
,,, e , alem do

Ent?o eu tive esta id?ia de colocar aqui este assunto, na esperan?a de algum programador fazer algo sobre isso. ::)

Obrigado!

---------------------------------------
SPANISH
---------------------------------------
S?lo soy un dingos usuario.
Yo no soy un programador. Yo no soy un desarrollador.
?Tengo algo previsto y no desarrollan nada para el dingos.

Pero yo ten?a una idea que creo que muchos han tenido.
Sabemos que dingos reproducir archivos SWF o Flash.

?Por qu? no tiene un reproductor de Flash que adem?s de ejecutar el Flash, que emula el teclado y el movimiento del rat?n?
Cuando ponemos la Dingoes un juego Flash que se ejecuta, pero no funciona porque no se emula y el teclado o el rat?n.
Si un programador que dingos tienen experiencia y capacidad, puede provocar a largo Dingux archivos SWF y emular o permitir la configuraci?n de los botones de dingos, s?lo cientos, miles de juegos en Flash listos.

Este juego, por ejemplo. http://www.jogossimples.com.br/index.php?action=playgame&gameid=2386
Se ejecuta en dingos, pero no se puede jugar porque no hay botones o configurar el movimiento del rat?n para iniciar el juego.
Descargar este juego [SWF]: http://www.jogossimples.com.br/games/files/daffystudioadventure.swf
Lugar en dingos y va a trabajar.
Para jugar a ?l en el dingos s?lo tendr?a que emular al [ arriba ] [ abajo ] [ izquierda ], [ right ] y el [ space ] y el movimiento de [rat?n] los para seleccionar [PLAY]
,,,, , y

As? que tuve esta idea de poner este tema aqu?, esperando que alg?n programador para hacer algo al respecto.

Gracias! Perdone mi espa?ol! Google Translation

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to delete, edit, correct, change, move, etc..  ;D

Long

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 05:38:05 pm »
Hello one more time, Community!
I want to request one (maybe simple) thing - the NES for Dingux emulator, maybe port of JNes or other famous and capable one.
the Official Dingoo NES emu is great but for some roms like, for example,  Kick master we have no alternative but play with headless main character (lol) - you can check - his no head hahahaha! and in tv-mode either.
All emulators isn't perfect so better have two in reserve - i think everybody agreed with me.
So, respectable coders, please make it.

p.s. sorry bad english

------------------Add:
And one more thing - is it possible to port for Dingux any midi - player? yes, usual player for play *.mid music.
if it possible, please make it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 03:23:06 pm by Long »

Patrese-X

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 03:17:09 pm »
I'd love an option to create customized playlists, be it on Dingux or the native firmware. I know the Dingux music player (the one in Toddler's pack) sort of does it, but it is really tricky IMO, and does not access the music on the Dingoo internal memory.

It would also solve the problem of the bunch of WAV files that start showing off on the automatic playlists after you put Dingux on the miniSD slot, since you could create a list that excludes them...

I believe it must be possible, since I had a really crappy "MP5 Player" before I got the Dingoo, and even that could do it... If I knew something about programming, that's what I'd try to do, but since I'm clueless about it... :( Is there anybody working on it?  ???
The Dingoo shall rule the world. :)

Goon8

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 11:30:05 pm »
I'd love an option to create customized playlists, be it on Dingux or the native firmware. I know the Dingux music player (the one in Toddler's pack) sort of does it, but it is really tricky IMO, and does not access the music on the Dingoo internal memory.

It would also solve the problem of the bunch of WAV files that start showing off on the automatic playlists after you put Dingux on the miniSD slot, since you could create a list that excludes them...

I believe it must be possible, since I had a really crappy "MP5 Player" before I got the Dingoo, and even that could do it... If I knew something about programming, that's what I'd try to do, but since I'm clueless about it... :( Is there anybody working on it?  ???

This.

I plan to use my dingoo for a bit of music/audio books so a playlist compatible program would be pretty slick.

knk

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 04:05:25 am »
a port of picodrive to native firmware would be nice,if it's not too much hassle.  The emulator runs great, but i want tv out :).

alternatively tv out under dingux would be a godsend`

Suija

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2009, 05:21:51 pm »
Hello dingoonity. And sorry for bad english.
I have one request, a an PC-98 emulator. Most multiplatformed called Neko Project II (win, linux, wii, psp and even gp2x)

But i only found sources for win version - http://www.emuxhaven.net/emuxhaven/pc/pc9801/np2_071s.zip (Not a project site)

Can someone make it?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 05:26:11 pm by Suija »

Kalisiin

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 09:54:07 am »
Dunno if it would be possible to get XM radio, or something like that...so that you could actually use the radio...out here in the sticks where I live, the FM just doesn't work very well.

Also would love to see a PDA program, similar to DS Organize....but just with the stuff you really need for a PDA, like an address/phone number book, appointment calendar, an alarm that would let you know when you had upcoming appointments, and maybe a calculator built into it, too.  DS Organize was pretty good until they started adding too much to it.

Acey

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2009, 03:19:41 pm »
Would love to see a Neo Geo Pocket Color emulator to be able to play the translated version of Card Fighter's Clash 2 (http://cfc2english.blogspot.com).  The RACE NGPC emulator was ported to the Wiz, not sure if that helps anyone in moving this forward.

RACE for the Wiz: http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/wiz.cgi?0,0,0,0,71,189

kmilloz

Re: OPENBOR
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2009, 11:58:27 pm »
Any chance someone could kindly port OPENBOR to dingux i really think this would make an amzing dingoo game as it has loads of mods including Mortal Komate Ultimate

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openbor/

if that helps looks like it could work on dingux
Openbor for Dingoo...  ;)this would be wonderful! Double Dragon SNK, mod made by me! emulate the Dingoo would be really cool! www.lavalit.com several mods for those who want to check!

batman52

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2009, 09:11:46 am »
I plan to use my dingoo for a bit of music/audio books so a playlist compatible program would be pretty slick.

You can do it using gmu music player in dingux.

SteelWings

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2009, 12:10:18 pm »
Hello there.
Can anyone port some roguelike-games to Dingux.
Than will be very fun, like powder for GP2X.
I can offer decent game - DiabloRL
http://diablo.chaosforge.org/index.php?module=downloads - sources
So if anyone can try himself in Roguelike porting - please, try. I will be appreciated.
Regards, SteelWings.

Rebelphoenix (OP)

• Critical Indie Gamer
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2009, 12:43:39 pm »
I also would like to see someone port over a GBA Emulator. I'd never have to use the regular firmware again
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 12:54:27 pm by Rebelphoenix »

Ragdon

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2009, 03:27:43 pm »
I would love to see a port of cavestory on dingoo.There's one for wiz allready so why not dingoo too?

m0wtJ

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2009, 10:14:01 pm »
A lightweight "local distro" with only emulators & apps/settings?

ruffnutts

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2009, 10:10:56 am »
Any (ports of...?) music making apps (synthesizers/trackers/ROMplers - there are a lot of free apps for Linux) are welcome :)
Yes, I know about free GBC/GBA synths/trackers (I do use them, also on Dingoo) - I just dream about more of them (and USB-Midi communication with Dingoo :D).

Well before I posted I thought I would read to see if someone requested this type of thing
I agree with you on the music creation apps - not the modtracker though lol,

I would like to see a nice syth or a drum machine or even a nice sequencer more like a ableton/reason style - dont like trackers lol,
I now - being to optimistic - There was or still is - a nice drum machine on the psp - would also be good if there was a sampler like prog too,
Were you could chop up .wav files or even crop mp3 files ie... truncate the ends - maybe even go round recording samples and then editing them on the fly - sorry getting carried away now lol :-)

Midi great idea...

Anyway that my to bob`s worth ruffnutts out  ;)#

EDIT: Here is psprythm
http://www.psprhythm.com/ looks great :-)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 10:22:47 am by ruffnutts »

Meneer Jansen

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2009, 02:07:00 pm »
I'd like a little text editor like 'digoo write' with a full virtual qwerty keyboard...
Finally got me a new Dingoo after I Kentucky ~~::fried::~~ the other one. Yippee! [edit] And lost it!

massivebasset

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2009, 09:20:39 pm »
Reposting from here.

Id like to be able to have the following events happen when I select an icon in Dmenu:

• Launch an image viewer that auto-displays a file (jpg, bmp, png, whatever) that can cover the screen.  For these images I would create button instructions for whatever application/emulator/game I launched.  This image stays up, waiting for any button input.
  • Once a button is pressed, the image viewer shuts down and the image goes away.
  • Upon shutting down the image viewer, the application/emulator/game launches as normal.

So to the user it looks like you select an application/game/emulator, a screen shows you what buttons do what, you hit ok and the applications/game/emulator starts.

This would be great for non-standard control schemes (RAW for one is particularly unintuitive) and for people new to the dingoo to jump right in and play (which button is shoot?).

tuki_cat

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2009, 10:39:12 am »
Hi,

How about another Atari ST Emu? Hatari is great and the nearest thing we have to Amiga emulation, I can't get a few of the classics to run though, like Lotus Turbo Challenge 2.

Is this portable?

http://stonx.sourceforge.net/

I believe the source code is available from here as well.

quadomatic

• * Former Staff
  • DingooWiki Admin
    • Dingoonity
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2009, 07:34:10 am »
I would love to see a port of cavestory on dingoo.There's one for wiz allready so why not dingoo too?

I don't believe it's actually been ported to the Wiz. Cave Story's source code is closed. Simon Parzer is the only one authorized to have the linux source code, so he'd have to be the one to port it.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic