Author Topic: psx4all  (Read 35929 times)

Meneer Jansen

Re: psx4all
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2009, 01:43:21 pm »
Hey, guys. Can you help the dingoo community and post one-two titles needed for test? I have great collection of PSX games, but I just don't want to dump images of each disk. So, tell me the name of the game and I will test it.
See this list of psx games that work on the Dingoo. Have fun w/ ripping your old psx games. :)
Finally got me a new Dingoo after I Kentucky ~~::fried::~~ the other one. Yippee! [edit] And lost it!

SteelWings

« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2009, 01:48:47 pm »
Thanks a lot, already made some disk images and testing now. I'll post results in 'PSX4Dingoo compatibility list' topic

paullawr

« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2009, 09:48:00 pm »
Im not sure if FF9 works fully.  Please try this and see if you get the same problem.

From the saved game (your with the moogle) climb up the ladder.  Follow the rat boy across all the planks, eventually he will say something like "this is the last one, just over here and were at the castle".  The next scene loads and it sits there...doesnt do anything.  As far as I can tell it just crashes as you cant skip the section, or as a tell tale sign, select Vivi's inventory.

Anyone else find this please, if not, what settings did you use?

Thanks guys/gals

PS...isn't the dingoo just one of those machines you wish you had years ago.  Utterly fantastic little machine!
Paul

Kalisiin

« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2009, 09:04:59 pm »
I saw this too.  He is acting like this is his project but seems to have no connection to uli or the original coders.  And he didn't post anything about this release until days after it came out.  That guy needs to be shut down for trying to take donations for something he didn't do.

Wow...what a jerk....

ruffnutts

« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2009, 09:55:42 pm »

Post a new topic