Author Topic: Gp32/gp2X/Wiz/Dingoo Coding Competition  (Read 18991 times)

eule (OP)

Gp32/gp2X/Wiz/Dingoo Coding Competition
« on: January 26, 2010, 01:15:01 pm »
Thought that?d interest some people  :) Iorgy77 from gp32x holds a coding competition:

I want to organize a small coding competition which will have a entry deadline of about a month.

Judges are yet to be chosen and rules arent concrete yet. But basically this will be open to everything: original games, ports, emulators, scene demos, launchers/menus/frontends and backend stuff that makes coders lives easier too. Significant updates to existing stuff will be accepted but the update would have to be pretty significant.

At the moment I have vouched $100AU to the prize pool and Gruso has put up $50AU so we are looking for more pledges. The money will be transfered via paypal to someone the community trusts until the time comes to pay the winners.

If you want to donate towards the prize pool please let me know in this thread and I will keep track of it here. Also please suggest any ideas to make the competition better here as well.

I will be posting this in all the subforums for each device.

Current pledge list:
Iorgy77 - $100AU
Gruso - $50AU
SONY - $50AU
http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?/topic/51639-gp32gp2xwizdingoo-coding-competition

@Mods: Didn?t know where to post, move if necessary.  ;D

omgmog

• * Administrator
  • Doesn't sleep.
    • omgmog.net
Re: Gp32/gp2X/Wiz/Dingoo Coding Competition
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 07:47:46 am »
Sounds like this will be great for the community -- Thanks to Iorgy77 and all of those involved!

I hope there are plenty of interesting Dingoo/Dingux releases :D

eule (OP)

Re: Gp32/gp2X/Wiz/Dingoo Coding Competition
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 09:33:02 am »

Post a new topic
Post a new topic