Author Topic: Why Nobody is Using the A380 SDK ?  (Read 5654 times)

danilop2k2 (OP)

• !

Alien Grey

Re: Why Nobody is Using the A380 SDK ?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 10:02:58 pm »
I do.  ;D
Dingoo A-380 CFW V2.11.09 "RetroDD" - 2 x SanDisk SDHC 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Inside - 2 x Dingoo F-16 Wireless Game Controller

dmitry_smagin

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 07:58:43 am »
Because you can use Dingoo a320 legacy toolchain both linux and cygwin and it will work just fine. In most cases you can even use opendingux toolchain for a320 (except for cases where wchar is used for libstdc++) and it will also work.
GCW-Zero prototype, Dingoo a320, Ritmix rzx-50, Dingoo a380, Xperia Play

Alien Grey

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 08:13:34 am »
I'm using all three of them. I'm using Legacy Dingux Toolchain where necessary, OpenDingux Toolchain if possible and the Dingoo Technology Toolchain for everything else.
Dingoo A-380 CFW V2.11.09 "RetroDD" - 2 x SanDisk SDHC 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Inside - 2 x Dingoo F-16 Wireless Game Controller

danilop2k2 (OP)

• !
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 02:14:11 pm »
Because you can use Dingoo a320 legacy toolchain both linux and cygwin and it will work just fine. In most cases you can even use opendingux toolchain for a320 (except for cases where wchar is used for libstdc++) and it will also work.

will you complete fba sdl ?

dmitry_smagin

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 02:25:00 pm »

Yes, definitely. It just needs more time since I have to copy fba320's functionality and Slaanesh doesn't want to share anything.

danilop2k2 (OP)

• !
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 12:59:47 pm »

Yes, definitely. It just needs more time since I have to copy fba320's functionality and Slaanesh doesn't want to share anything.

i guess you're very busy working for the vaporware

dmitry_smagin

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 02:51:50 pm »

Sounds like an insult to me.
My recent work is here, try it yourself on a380:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/556vcg
L+R+START to exit.

Most of work done is not visible because I'm now refactoring things, removing dead code and making things clear as there are much leftovers from previous ports (imagine th slices: ezx, fba2x, pandora, maemo...). The screen is not yet adapted to 400x240 but fbasdl works and this is a fact. The next thing I'll be doing is adding a simple gui inside fba (load/save states, normal keys remapping).

Anyone can check the progress in my git: https://github.com/dmitrysmagin/fba-a320

PS: The sound is stuttering for cps1 games, but other systems are fine. It's a known bug in a380 kernel and not the fault of fbasdl itself. This could be overriden though.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 03:04:58 pm by d_smagin »

qbertaddict

• * Former Staff
  • The Doctor
    • about.me
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 04:33:35 pm »
It (I assume you mean the gcw) is not vaporware. The a380 just got a scene this year(thanks to alien grey) and it has been out for years! You do nothing but ask people to do things for you and piss and moan when they don't. Why don't you try doing something for the open source scene besides being a pita. One more bullshit comment like this and it will be a temp ban another will result in you being reported to Hartex who will then decide what to do about your membership status on these forums
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 07:10:33 pm by qbertaddict »

danilop2k2 (OP)

• !
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 04:53:29 pm »
IT (I ASSUME YOU MEAN THE GCW) IS NOT VAPORWARE. THE A380 JUST GOT A SCENE THIS YEAR(THANKS TO ALIEN GREY) AND IT HAS BEEN OUT FOR YEARS! YOU DO NOTHING BUT ASK PEOPLE TO DO THINGS FOR YOU AND PISS AND MOAN WHEN THEY DON'T. WHY DON'T YOU TRY DOING SOMETHING FOR THE OPEN SOURCE SCENE BESIDES BEING A PITA. ONE MORE BULLSHIT COMMENT LIKE THIS AND IT WILL BE A TEMP BAN ANOTHER WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS COMPLETELY

A380 years? yeah, the Xbox 1 is the best !

Why do you use caps?
Are you nervous Qbertstupid??!!

i will be proud if a moron like you ban me

qbertaddict

• * Former Staff
  • The Doctor
    • about.me
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 07:19:19 pm »
IT (I ASSUME YOU MEAN THE GCW) IS NOT VAPORWARE. THE A380 JUST GOT A SCENE THIS YEAR(THANKS TO ALIEN GREY) AND IT HAS BEEN OUT FOR YEARS! YOU DO NOTHING BUT ASK PEOPLE TO DO THINGS FOR YOU AND PISS AND MOAN WHEN THEY DON'T. WHY DON'T YOU TRY DOING SOMETHING FOR THE OPEN SOURCE SCENE BESIDES BEING A PITA. ONE MORE BULLSHIT COMMENT LIKE THIS AND IT WILL BE A TEMP BAN ANOTHER WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS COMPLETELY

A380 years? yeah, the Xbox 1 is the best !

Why do you use caps?
Are you nervous Qbertstupid??!!

I was just about to apologize for the caps(yelling) and then you respond like this. Why would I be nervous? I will no longer feed the troll. I will not temp ban because I should not have yelled or cursed at you. I have reported you to Hartex though he owns the site and can deal with you. Only problem is he might not give you a warning.

zear

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 08:01:49 pm »
Dude, don't mess with the mods, ok?
Even if you think qbert is not right, he's still in charge. He bans you, then you create some forum drama in retaliation and a vicious circle starts. We don't need that on the forums. So relax.

Harteex

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 09:06:32 pm »
danilop2k2 will be taking a two week vacation.
Please see rule #1 & #2.

Dexidus

Why Nobody is Using the A380 SDK ?
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 12:44:20 am »
thank god. Just sayin' is all.

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 02:04:08 am »
Because only ten people own (use) one.

Are you proud that you're funding a bunch of con men?

A380 sucks.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:36:40 am by Waiting... »

Harteex

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 06:52:05 pm »
Because only ten people own (use) one.

Are you proud that you're funding a bunch of con men?

A380 sucks.

Apparently I should've closed the thread already.
Stop the trolling.

Post a new topic