• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: UK Based Re-seller setting up shop  (Read 16292 times)

Meneer Jansen

i only see somewhat childish attempts from you selling your device on ebay.. tell me when u have like a 100 of em and are acutely SELLING DINGOO A380, and have a good shipping plan for me to the netherlands else... bye bye

sorry to say it like this! but i am a BIT disapointed
I agree. Just look at his signature. Anyway, the review is a nice very needed addition to the scarce 3rd hand info we already have.   ::)
Finally got me a new Dingoo after I Kentucky ~~::fried::~~ the other one. Yippee! [edit] And lost it!

Emu-Lator

Based on feedback and comments I have decided to reduce the price of my test (not prototype) Dingoo that I received.

UK BUYERS ONLY PLEASE - look if you are interested but please don't waste time complaining when I explained I am only willing to ship to the UK OK lol

You can find the item on ebay

Emu-Lator

[/quote]
I agree. Just look at his signature. Anyway, the review is a nice very needed addition to the scarce 3rd hand info we already have.   ::)
[/quote]

C'mon guys I was expecting some mature and constructive comments this is looking like flaming to me. I firmly believe in tolerance and respect for my fellow man and if you can't show me the same courtesy please refrain from lowering the tone.

Im only trying to help people and if this is the welcome I receive then im not very impressed!

Emu-Lator

BACK ON TOPIC:

Based on feedback and comments I have decided to reduce the price of my test (not prototype) Dingoo that I received.

UK BUYERS ONLY PLEASE - look if you are interested but please don't waste time complaining when I explained I am only willing to ship to the UK OK lol

You can find the item on ebay

« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 01:31:26 pm by Emu-Lator »

Kryptofacist

I apologize for the others. I assure you, Dingoonity is usually much friendlier than this. I understand that you are just trying to help us out and I thank you for it.
"The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real."
- Abraham Lincoln

Emu-Lator

I apologize for the others. I assure you, Dingoonity is usually much friendlier than this. I understand that you are just trying to help us out and I thank you for it.

Thank you Kryptofacist :)

The only reason I am selling UK only is because I don't want to step on your resident re-sellers toes.

I asked permission for this as well and was advised it was ok to write the review and possibly set up shop further down the line. I am genuinely sorry if this is upsetting people but I have stated my intentions from the start so please try not to expect more than I am offering.

Nice to know that there are some constructive people here too :)

« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 01:39:49 pm by Emu-Lator »

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
Hey Emu-Lator,

It's not personal; you may or may not be aware that the company that produces the product you are (planning on) selling has a deservedly bad reputation. They have released products not fit for purchase, stolen source code and released software in violation of its license, deceptively sold re-branded A320's that had broken features etc. In short, they've burnt a lot of people. Hopefully this helps you understand some people's reservations.

So, enjoy your stay here and know that you are welcome. I don't think it's fair for you to be poorly treated. Just don't expect an overwhelming amount of sales or support for any Dingoo Technology product.

Emu-Lator

Hey Emu-Lator,

It's not personal; you may or may not be aware that the company that produces the product you are (planning on) selling has a deservedly bad reputation. They have released products not fit for purchase, stolen source code and released software in violation of its license, deceptively sold re-branded A320's that had broken features etc. In short, they've burnt a lot of people. Hopefully this helps you understand some people's reservations.

So, enjoy your stay here and know that you are welcome. I don't think it's fair for you to be poorly treated. Just don't expect an overwhelming amount of sales or support for any Dingoo Technology product.

I see, I was warned of this when I first joined also. What is your handheld of choice just out of interest? I used to sell BLAZE SEGA Ultimate Handhelds (megadrive) and they were doing well until the manufacturer stopped production while they re-design the model. I have been in search of a new product ever since.

Post a new topic