• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: UK Based Re-seller setting up shop  (Read 16291 times)

Emu-Lator

UK Based Re-seller setting up shop
« on: June 26, 2011, 02:01:23 am »
Hi there,

We are a UK based re-seller who is entering into the handheld market.

We will soon be receiving our A330s and A380s from Dingoo Digital Technology Co.  8)

The A380 in particular will be tested to see how well native emulation is running and if it is up to standard.

We will be sure to post our findings in this topic!

Once testing has finished and if the A380 meets expectations we plan to begin ordering in batches of the A330 and A380 ready for resale online to UK customers (saves your shipping costs)

It is worth noting that the A380 our company is testing is from the latest production batch and is not a prototype.

The Dingoo A380 should be arriving from china soon so watch this space for more updates on our findings....

;D

You can find the review topic here - http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoo-technology-a380/review-of-the-a380/
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 08:25:58 am by omgmog »

gibberish

• Obscure Handhelds
Re: UK Based Re-seller setting up shop to sell A380s
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 10:47:52 am »
you've chosen to sell 2 pretty unpopular handhelds, but i wish you luck.
if and when dingux is available for these machines then you'll start to sell some stock, but not before i don't think.

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 12:21:02 pm »
These ones are from "Dingoo Digital Technology Co." though, so they should be alright. ::)

Harteex

• * Administrator
    • Harteex Productions
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 02:21:55 pm »
if and when dingux is available for these machines then you'll start to sell some stock, but not before i don't think.

The A380 runs dingux by default.

Emu-Lator

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 02:28:16 pm »
These ones are from "Dingoo Digital Technology Co." though, so they should be alright. ::)

Hi there,

Agreed, I think the A330 looks pretty cool what with the tv out features and wireless controllers!

Also the A380 should pack the bigger punch we are looking for.

I think if Dingoo Digital Tech can prove that the A380 has addressed the previous native firmware issues then we are good to go, the community will be more welcoming ;)

Anyways thats why we are going to test each handheld and write a proper review. If they are no good I simply wont be stocking them you can be sure of that. The benchmark for me is my Caanoo, I love that little handheld but the A330 and A380 does have more features such as built in wifi (edit:- wireless adapter,) better video support, controllers etc etc.

Watch this space, more updates to follow, feel free to voice your ideas and concern here as it helpt to build a picture of what you guys expect as well as what we expect.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:58:17 pm by Emu-Lator »

Emu-Lator

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 02:32:23 pm »

Thank you, I agree dingux is very important, nay essential :P however im really hoping that the native support will be upto scratch.  will report my findings soon when it arrives :)

Emu-Lator

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 05:56:57 pm »
I love that little handheld but the A330 and A380 does have more features such as built in wifi, better video support, controllers etc etc.
None of them has wifi.

lol good point, I meant wireless adapter not wifi, that is why I shouldn't write responses in a hurry  ;)

tom1102

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 05:57:47 pm »
hey man!, i was wondering do u also ship overseas to the netherlands, i would love to have one if they are any good D:

1wiierdguy

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 08:25:53 pm »
hey man!, i was wondering do u also ship overseas to the netherlands, i would love to have one if they are any good D:

Yes, will you do international shipping? Australia?

Emu-Lator

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2011, 09:15:05 am »
Yes we would consider individual cases for international shipping

Emu-Lator

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 02:45:18 pm »
A380 received chaps! now to get reviewing.....

jagotu

• * Former Staff
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 03:04:04 pm »
If you can please make some videos, because they're worth 100 words.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:08:33 pm by jagotu »
Sorry guys for not caring about dingoonity lately. It was nice to be with you, and maybe I'll come back, but not now...

Kryptofacist

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2011, 04:01:27 pm »

Or write a 101-word review. Because that's worth slightly more than a video.  ;D
"The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real."
- Abraham Lincoln

Emu-Lator

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 04:07:41 pm »

I'll try, but I don't really have the equipment apart from on my phone, will write the review then try to make a video after, can't vouch for the quality though.

Yorgo3

just wondering when you will post your website so i can order a Dingoo A380?

Yorgo3

Also i live in Canada..so you will ship there?

Emu-Lator

just wondering when you will post your website so i can order a Dingoo A380?

Hi Yorgi,

I only have one A380 to sell to UK customers at the moment. If you check ebay you should find it straight away :)

Emu-Lator

Also i live in Canada..so you will ship there?

Sorry, I am only set up to ship to UK at the moment, I offer free postage on my advert and would not be able to do this if I shipped to Canada. Also if you were unhappy for whatever reason it would be difficult to return to me to return to china to return to me to return to you. It would be very expensive and do nothing for my customer service.

There is already a USA seller here, have you tried contacting them?

tom1102

i only see somewhat childish attempts from you selling your device on ebay.. tell me when u have like a 100 of em and are acutely SELLING DINGOO A380, and have a good shipping plan for me to the netherlands else... bye bye

sorry to say it like this! but i am a BIT disapointed
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 01:05:40 pm by tom1102 »

Emu-Lator

i only see somewhat childish attempts from you selling your device on ebay.. tell me when u have like a 100 of em and are acutely SELLING DINGOO A380, and have a good shipping plan for me to the netherlands else... bye bye

UK only sorry about that.

The advert is aimed to generate excitement, sorry if it is not to your tastes.

Post a new topic