Author Topic: Just got my A380 and wondering where I should start  (Read 1094 times)

vinsin (OP)

Just got my A380 and wondering where I should start
« on: June 02, 2013, 05:13:16 pm »
Hello everyone, I've been reading up on these forums in preparation for my A380, and after a nightmare-ish shipping process, it finally rests in my hands. I've thought about jumping right into it and downloading some rom's, but I'm really looking for the best emulation experience that is possible. I've owned a Caanoo in the past, so I know stock emulators arent always the best way to go, not only that but I seem to remember custom firmwares where popular in earlier models of dingoo devices. So I leave the fate of my little device to you kind people, where should I go from here?

Thanks,
Vincent

Alien Grey

Re: Just got my A380 and wondering where I should start
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 11:25:34 am »
You should start with writing the CFW to a MicroSD card and replace the Dingoo A-380 internal MicroSD card. You also need a external MicroSD card formatted to FAT32 to use all the features from the CFW.

You'll find everything you need to know here: http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoo-technology-a380/firmware-v2-0016-with-neo-geo-zip-support/msg36320/#msg36320
Dingoo A-380 CFW V2.11.09 "RetroDD" - 2 x SanDisk SDHC 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Inside - 2 x Dingoo F-16 Wireless Game Controller