Author Topic: Is it worth it to get one?  (Read 1186 times)

MrJmanzor (OP)

Is it worth it to get one?
« on: January 06, 2013, 01:50:51 am »
I am going to get a gcw zero but i am also interested in this handheld. Is it good enough for the purpose of playing classic nes/snes games and gb/gba games?. Does slowdown occur with certain nes/snes/gb/gba games or any games at all?. Was just wondering so i figured the best place to ask would be the community of people who have them.
━⊰ℑmanzor⊱━
⊲Retro gamer.
⊲Pokemon player.
⊲and Graphic artist.

Alien Grey

Re: Is it worth it to get one?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 11:05:06 am »
It's good enough but there's slowdown for some SNES and GBA games. Maybe the console isn't powerful enough but a lot has to do with the emulators that just can't run these games as they should. It's emulation that we're talking about and perfect emulation for all games doesn't exist.  ;)
Dingoo A-380 CFW V2.11.09 "RetroDD" - 2 x SanDisk SDHC 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Inside - 2 x Dingoo F-16 Wireless Game Controller

MrJmanzor (OP)

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 07:55:50 pm »
It's good enough but there's slowdown for some SNES and GBA games. Maybe the console isn't powerful enough but a lot has to do with the emulators that just can't run these games as they should. It's emulation that we're talking about and perfect emulation for all games doesn't exist.  ;)
Oh so it's the emulation that's the problem. I wouldn't think it would be power because the Nes only ran at 1mhz, the snes at 21 mhz, and the gba at 16.8 mhz. The dingoo supposedly runs at 500mhz. I'm also looking at the Gemei a330.
━⊰ℑmanzor⊱━
⊲Retro gamer.
⊲Pokemon player.
⊲and Graphic artist.

DA380FAN

• !
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 03:33:02 pm »
on OFW, no

with custom firmware , and all the new emulators.
HELL YES !!

you won't find a better machine on retail with more games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a new topic