Author Topic: hello all please kindly help me with my dingoo a 380  (Read 2497 times)

doctorloko (OP)

hello all please kindly help me with my dingoo a 380
« on: December 29, 2014, 06:54:41 pm »
hi everybody today i received a dingoo a 380 from e-bay and its empty!! no roms anything only the firmware I think is not working right because the charge is very slow and with one quarter in green meanwhile is charging says its full apart when i try to raise the brightness goes to slow and i have to return to defaults please I need the original firmware and the emulators included in the official release I have the 2.001 but i saw here the 2.0.016 when i try to get it from firedrive link its impossible there is nothing my intention is to install a cfw but before i want to test it with the official and if its not working return the dingoo to the seller
can you send me a link with the official firmware and the emulators included??

thankyou very much for all   merry christmas

doctorloko (OP)

need these files someone can help me ??
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 12:48:11 am »
 Original Dingoo A-380 Firmware V2.0016A
 -380 V2.11.09 Emulator Pack
please need these files some one can help me???

thankyou very much

Orion4874

Re: hello all please kindly help me with my dingoo a 380
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 08:37:27 am »
Here's the emulator pack but I don't have the official firmware unfortunately. Hopefully Alien Grey will show up and refresh those links. Have you tried sending him a PM?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/en75smvpe99tnvx/CFW-V21109-Emulator-Pack+.zip

doctorloko (OP)

Re: hello all please kindly help me with my dingoo a 380
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 01:54:02 am »
yes thankyou very much he was very kind and reactivate again the links i have my dingoo wit his custom firmware and im very happy thanyou all