• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Giana's Return For New CFW  (Read 4608 times)

AtariHERO (OP)

Giana's Return For New CFW
« on: July 12, 2013, 04:29:02 pm »
Giana's Return on A380!!

link (freeware) :

http://www.putlocker.com/file/6BA29BFC5B8888F9

Kojote

• PDRoms - Homebrew for you!
Re: Giana's Return For New CFW
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 03:05:30 pm »
Everyone: Please kindly note that this is not an official port nor an official repack. This is NOT authorized and due to lack of an A380 we are also unable to do a quality check! If it's about my personal opinion I would possibly not run or download it at all. Kojote/Retroguru
CEO & Editor @ pdroms.de
Editor @ retromagazine.eu
Project Manager @ retroguru.com

Alien Grey

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 03:44:27 pm »
This is the Dingoo A320 port but maybe it's also not an official port.  ;D
Dingoo A-380 CFW V2.11.09 "RetroDD" - 2 x SanDisk SDHC 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Inside - 2 x Dingoo F-16 Wireless Game Controller

AtariHERO (OP)

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 09:38:51 pm »
plays great on the A380  :)

Alien Grey

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 09:16:18 am »

That's right but Kojote doens't want us to run it on our CFW because it isn't an official Dingoo A-380 port. I'm going to remove it. Maybe Kojote knows a way to make an official Dingoo A-380 port and didn't just come here to tell us not to download or run it on our Dingoo A-380 CFW.  ???
Dingoo A-380 CFW V2.11.09 "RetroDD" - 2 x SanDisk SDHC 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Inside - 2 x Dingoo F-16 Wireless Game Controller

AtariHERO (OP)

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 03:12:44 pm »
why remove a game that's available anywhere?
it's freeware
and
the same a320 version , that now does not even need compiling to run on the A380?

Kojote

• PDRoms - Homebrew for you!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 04:11:26 pm »

That's right but Kojote doens't want us to run it on our CFW because it isn't an official Dingoo A-380 port. I'm going to remove it. Maybe Kojote knows a way to make an official Dingoo A-380 port and didn't just come here to tell us not to download or run it on our Dingoo A-380 CFW.  ???

You can run on your device whatever you want, but possibly it would be a smart move to inform beforehand. Possibly we do have a final version etc... and this Dingux port is awfully outdated. Doesn't make sense to play an old version, does it? :)
CEO & Editor @ pdroms.de
Editor @ retromagazine.eu
Project Manager @ retroguru.com

Alien Grey

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 06:43:31 pm »
You can run on your device whatever you want, but possibly it would be a smart move to inform beforehand. Possibly we do have a final version etc... and this Dingux port is awfully outdated. Doesn't make sense to play an old version, does it? :)

I don't see what's actually wrong here. I only see a post of someone that's very excited to have this game running on his Dingoo A-380 and wants to share this information.

You're right it doesn't make sense to run a old version. It would be nice to see a Dingux update to make it more official.  :)

AtariHERO (OP)

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 06:58:36 pm »

I don't see what's actually wrong here. I only see a post of someone that's very excited to have this game running on his Dingoo A-380 and wants to share this information.

You're right it doesn't make sense to run a old version. It would be nice to see a Dingux update to make it more official.  :)

waiting for an update then

Post a new topic