Well, I posted that at coccijoe's blog, but it is good to share with others:
The results so far are:
- Gameboy: works fine
- Gameboy color: works fine
- SFC: works fine (Mario ok, Castlevania didn't run)
- FC: works, a little bit slow
- SD: game runs, but doesn't accept inputs!
- Added games (digger, sqrx, chess): works very well
Still have to find proper extension for AES.
Got games to test GG, SMS, PS, Atari 2600, and will try Powder, Hexen and Heretic.
Tried gpsp emulator, but didn't work, maybe has to be recompiled.
Also a mute button is a good feature to be added, and a GBA and mame emulator - according to Coccijoe, GBA is feasible, but MAME will need some working.
Thanks again, Coccijoe.