Author Topic: A380 Button Mapping  (Read 919 times)

MiOdd (OP)

A380 Button Mapping
« on: March 18, 2013, 09:54:13 pm »
Hi, thinking about picking up an A380 but have one question, are the buttons easily remappable using the default emulators? If no, are they easily remappable in the CFW emulators?

I'm oddly picky about this, especially for consoles that only have two buttons, I assume NES, SMS, GBC will all use B and A by default, however, I would prefer to use the Dingoo's Y and B buttons respectively. Can this be done?

Also, for Genesis games, is it possible to map the Genesis B button to both the Dingoo's X and B buttons simultaneously?

Thanks

Alien Grey

Re: A380 Button Mapping
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 04:17:42 pm »
Hi, thinking about picking up an A380 but have one question, are the buttons easily remappable using the default emulators? If no, are they easily remappable in the CFW emulators?

Default emulators - Yes.
SDL emulators - No.

I'm oddly picky about this, especially for consoles that only have two buttons, I assume NES, SMS, GBC will all use B and A by default, however, I would prefer to use the Dingoo's Y and B buttons respectively. Can this be done?

Default emulators - Yes.
SDL emulators - No.

Also, for Genesis games, is it possible to map the Genesis B button to both the Dingoo's X and B buttons simultaneously?

No.
Dingoo A-380 CFW V2.11.09 "RetroDD" - 2 x SanDisk SDHC 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Inside - 2 x Dingoo F-16 Wireless Game Controller

Post a new topic