Author Topic: Temper 0.80 for Dingoo A320 Native v1.0 (PC Engine Emulator)  (Read 16386 times)

slaanesh (OP)

• Slaanesh Dev
Re: Temper 0.80 for Dingoo A320 Native v1.0 (PC Engine Emulator)
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2014, 12:55:11 am »
I've made a bucket full of updates:

* Temper is now at 0.81 which improves some CD sound output.
* Speed should now be even better, I've made the default speed 336Mhz, most games run perfectly fine. CD games generally need more. The speed increase should help make games sound nicer.
* Some bug fixes to the Dingoo Native interface including improvements in sound sync. Still an issue with the occasional squawk from CD output
* Fixed another issue where by when exiting Temper, things got s-l-o-w.
* Fixed issue with load speed of CD games.
* Just pressing SELECT+SHOULDER_LEFT+SHOULDER_RIGHT and nothing else always activates the Menu, regardless of other configurations.

Hi Slaneesh,
I noticed that the emulation slows down a bit when scale screen width is ON. Could you fix that in the next release?
You can check it with any PCE-CD shooters, just listen to the background music.

I've make some improvements to the general speed of the emulator. Most games run full speed at 336Mhz now, which means that you will notice a nice difference with most games even with scaling on.

There is still one issue which seems to crop up - but I'll think i'll leave it for now. Expect a new release tonight.

miroli

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2014, 02:02:54 pm »
I've made a bucket full of updates:

* Temper is now at 0.81 which improves some CD sound output.
* Speed should now be even better, I've made the default speed 336Mhz, most games run perfectly fine. CD games generally need more. The speed increase should help make games sound nicer.
* Some bug fixes to the Dingoo Native interface including improvements in sound sync. Still an issue with the occasional squawk from CD output
* Fixed another issue where by when exiting Temper, things got s-l-o-w.
* Fixed issue with load speed of CD games.
* Just pressing SELECT+SHOULDER_LEFT+SHOULDER_RIGHT and nothing else always activates the Menu, regardless of other configurations.

Hi Slaneesh,
I noticed that the emulation slows down a bit when scale screen width is ON. Could you fix that in the next release?
You can check it with any PCE-CD shooters, just listen to the background music.

I've make some improvements to the general speed of the emulator. Most games run full speed at 336Mhz now, which means that you will notice a nice difference with most games even with scaling on.

There is still one issue which seems to crop up - but I'll think i'll leave it for now. Expect a new release tonight.

MAME works great, but... some Temper release for weekend?  ;D
Seegaa

slaanesh (OP)

• Slaanesh Dev
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2014, 10:29:01 pm »
Released. See new topic.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic