Author Topic: Sound quality with custom headphones  (Read 4527 times)

V1RUSW0rm

Sound quality with custom headphones
« on: February 03, 2010, 06:38:50 pm »
I have Sennheiser HD238 and want to know how good dingoo will sound. I listen audio in FLAC and some songs in mp3 320 kbps. May be anybody can compare dingoo with Cowon or iPod sound?

santino

Re: Sound quality with custom headphones
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 09:18:50 pm »
With headphones the sound is very good. The speakers suck playing music. ;)

Reo

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 08:07:13 am »
The speakers aren't too bad though, but then again, I'm not too picky with my music quality.

mrkingoo

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 12:49:13 pm »
I m far from a audiophile but with my Cresyn 750E inears I think the Dingoo sounds at least as good or better than my Creative Zen. And the Dingoo audio is more customizable. EQ has 10 sliders from 60 to 16k, 7 presets and 7 custom EQ slots + a few more settings for bass etc. I dont think the Dingoo can read coverart or save playlists but apparently it supports lyrics

The Dingoo music organizer picks up every playable audio file it can find and sorts them by songtitle, artist and album names. Unfortunatly that includes all snd fx files from any Dingux game on your SD memory card, so it can get a little messy . But I guess if you have a SD card for just music (or no playable wav or mp3s etc on your Dingux SD) it should sort it ok. Though it doesnt seem to sort flac files so you have to sort them the old fashioned way in folders

V1RUSW0rm

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 01:23:08 pm »
How do you think is it good idea to buy headphones amplifier (for example FiiO E5)?

Thank you all for answers about sound quality!  :)

xdpirate

• * Former Staff
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 05:22:08 pm »
How do you think is it good idea to buy headphones amplifier (for example FiiO E5)?

Thank you all for answers about sound quality!  :)
Tbh, it's not neccesary, the Dingoo outputs very lound sound at max volume with headphones.