• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: music help!!!  (Read 5033 times)

thoug3

music help!!!
« on: January 15, 2010, 05:21:02 am »
i put music directly on my dingoo and now i cant get it off!!! not only that, it has copied every song 3 times over. i plugged the dingoo back in and searched the music files, and nothing is there. i have NO clue on what to do..any advice or help on this would be greatly appreciated.

darfgarf

Re: music help!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 10:50:44 am »
uhm, go to the folder where you copied it, highlight it and press the delete button?

thoug3

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 02:17:15 pm »
i did that...and theres nothing in the folder, but theres still a playlist of 3 of every song i had on there

darfgarf

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 04:10:08 pm »
uhm...right, do they play? if so they must be there somewhere, or on your sd card if you have one

thoug3

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 05:56:21 pm »
i took the SD card out before i put the music on, so the card is clear. the songs are on the dingoo itself. but i cannot find them at all when i plug the system in.

darfgarf

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 06:16:59 pm »
put somethign like *.mp3 into the search, if that doesn't throw anything up it's the dingoo being silly, so try going across to music hall, down to update jukebox and hitting a

thoug3

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 07:04:02 pm »
YOUR THE MAN!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! that music lingering around was driving me CRAZY! now if only i can get dinux to work...lol thats another post in general..but def thank you again!

darfgarf

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 08:00:50 pm »
hey, i'm just one very bored dev who can't dev anything atm due to tech troubles

just use the idiots guide, should work  ;D

Post a new topic