Author Topic: Got a question  (Read 9137 times)

AE 8-6

Got a question
« on: July 20, 2010, 06:31:25 am »
Wanting to get a dingoo and I was wondering if the a320 comes with any preloaded games?

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
Re: Got a question
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 07:52:35 am »
Typically, there are 7 3D games installed - these are games made by ChinaChip. There are also 14 Jungletac roms that play via the GBA emulator. There's a PDF file that's the manual, some various JPG pics, a crappy flash animation and some movies too (usually cinema previews).

If you buy one from eBay, they usually come cram packed with 3GB of various roms and some even include an SD card with Dingux pre-installed.

AE 8-6

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 10:17:44 am »
Alright awesome thank you for the response cause i am selling my laptop and getting a netbook with windows xp so I might be without a computer for a few days and u wanted to get the  dingoo asap.

AE 8-6

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 10:19:22 am »
Correction: I wanted to get the dingo asap

eule

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 11:24:16 am »
You can also edit your posts via the Modify button.  ;D
Have fun with your Dingoo!

TheCaffeinator

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 07:31:17 pm »
There are also 14 Jungletac roms that play via the GBA emulator.

...if you're lucky enough to get a Dingoo that can actually run the Jungletac ROMs. The newer ones can't, including the A330.

If you want to guarantee that you have a good selection of your favorite ROMs but don't expect to have a computer when your Dingoo arrives, buy a mini SD card and load it up with ROMs now. When your Dingoo arrives, you can just plug in the card and away you go.

Hrm... is it micro SD or mini SD? I keep getting them mixed up. The Dingoo's slot takes the middle-size SD card, which means you can't use the full-size card, but you can you the smallest size card if you have an adapter.

Ah... I remember now. The Dingoo's slot is made for the Mini SD card. The thing is, those are getting harder and harder to find. However, it isn't hard to find Micro SD cards that come with Mini SD adapters.

I use a 16 GB micro card (with a mini adapter), but that's because I went full-bore on Dingux and have a lot of media on the card (plus my entire DOOM wad library), as well as all of the "second string" ROMs that are not quite good enough to keep on my Dingoo permanently. If you're not going to use Dingux and just want some extra ROM or media storage, a 4 GB or 8 GB card will do.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 07:35:09 pm by TheCaffeinator »

AE 8-6

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 08:20:35 pm »
 Thanks for the help! ;D awesome I totally forgot about putting games on the sd card! I can also do this with movies and music right?

TheCaffeinator

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 08:33:40 pm »
Movies, yes. Not sure about music...probably, though.

eule

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 08:47:00 pm »
Yes, you can also listen to music on the SD.

AE 8-6

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 08:59:46 pm »
Awesome hopefully I can order my dingoo today thanks for the  help.

mmd

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 12:33:08 am »
Mine didn't come with any flash animations, and the videos was some short movie, and a britany speaers "baby one more time" video.  Music it was some odd stuff, and lady gaga..

Also came with some pics and some Mario pics too..

AE 8-6

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 03:16:58 am »
Awesome I just ordered mine amd cant wait for lady gaga to get here.......... And delete it as soon as it show up!

mmd

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2010, 06:37:43 am »
Yea, I deleted Gaga real fast, and replaced her with Dethklok and Motley Crue..  haha

AE 8-6

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2010, 07:22:30 am »
Haha thats so BRUTAL!

Post a new topic