Author Topic: Flash animations on native  (Read 7045 times)

xdpirate (OP)

Flash animations on native
« on: March 06, 2010, 01:42:19 am »
Ahoi there.

My Dingoo is now filled to the brim with games, video, audio and books. What I don't have, is any good Flash animations. Does anyone have any animations to recommend, that works on the A320?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: What I'm referring to is .swf-files, flash animations that autostart. :)

HED

Re: Flash animations on native
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 11:21:32 am »
The problem is: Dingoo only plays flash 6 files. So newest animations like the ones on Newgrounds are not likely to work.

To check the version of your .swf, open it with an hexa editor and look at the 8th byte.
Code: [Select]
43 57 53 06 // flash 6 version
I got some old flash files from albinoblacksheep website, but basically you have to dig the oldest files you can get and check the version with the hexa editor :)

hope this helps

Ikonz101

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 03:03:49 pm »
This is probably not possible but is there a way to downscale a Flash 10 file to a Flash 6 file? Probably not because each engine uses different features. (may have answered my own question ;)) Its worth a shot asking. ;D

Ikonz101

10basetom

• tohodo.com
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 06:41:24 pm »
Here's a good archive to help people dig up Flash 6 and older swf:

http://www.bestflashanimationsite.com/archive/ (look for the Flash 6 and Flash 5 icons)

...and about 1420 other Flash 5/6 games you can download courtesy of Google:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22flash+6%22+OR+%22flash+5%22+game+filetype%3Aswf

Enjoy!
 :D

SiENcE

• Crank Gaming (Dingux Apps)
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 08:07:04 pm »
Also no buttons are supported by this flashplayer. So you can't play most of the games.

Stephanie

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 02:51:23 pm »
Also no buttons are supported by this flashplayer. So you can't play most of the games.

I've got a flash musicvideo that I've been trying to play... when it runs there is a title screen and it says 'click to play'... and that's as far as I get. So when you say no buttons are supported, that explains why there's no way to get this file to play / no way to click it?

Bummer.  :-\

Post a new topic