Author Topic: [SOLVED] How to view pictures on the sd card ?  (Read 2531 times)

gobolino

[SOLVED] How to view pictures on the sd card ?
« on: May 03, 2010, 12:10:56 pm »
Hello,

I have a set of photos I would like to put in my Dingoo. There's not enough space on the dingoo itself, so I have bought a big sd card.

But the Picture Viewer doesn't seem to be able to find photos which are not in the default folder. I haven't found a way to make it navigate to the folder on the sd card.
Is there a way to fix that ?

Also, I would like to know if a good picture viewer (allowing image rotation, that would be great), who would be able to navigate on the sd card, exists on dingux.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 03:13:32 pm by gobolino »

eule

• * Former Staff
Re: How to view pictures on the sd card ?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 01:25:14 pm »
There is PicShow for native and Dinimavie  for Dingux.  ;)

gobolino

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 02:05:40 pm »
Thank you for your help. Sounds good  :)

But ...  :P

I don't understand at all how PicShow works (I put it in the GAME directory, but it doesn't find my image files). Could you help me ?

Dinimavie, I managed to use it, but I can't switch to other pictures, I can view only one at a time ... must exit the program each time I've viewed an image !

More help would be much appreciated, thank you  :)

eule

• * Former Staff
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 02:44:33 pm »
It works like an emulator, maybe you must let it update the playlist to the end? That helped me when an emulator was not recognized...
As for Dinimavie, i don?t know too.  ;D

gobolino

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 03:13:11 pm »
How stupid I am ! I forgot to reboot the dingoo  :P

Now Picshow works great !! I can watch the images which are on the sd card, and it automatically detects and rotates the pictures when needed  :D It's a fantastic tool !

Thank you so much for your help  :D

I haven't found how to switch to another image using dinimavie, but Picshow is so great, I prefer to use it.