Author Topic: The best microsd card to Dingoo A380  (Read 3941 times)

lio037

The best microsd card to Dingoo A380
« on: November 28, 2011, 04:26:27 pm »
Hi,  i search for microsd card to my dingoo a380 becouse i buy a microsd but dont run the video and i need format many times this microsd, i like know who is a best microsd card to my dingoo y you can help me.

thanks you.

FFOCAJ

THE BEGINNINGS OF FULL CUSTOM A380 yes Aa three eight zero!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 05:10:21 pm »
After fully bricking my a380 and getting ready to try to replace it from china, I kept hope alive!

long story short, I re-imaged my original internal sd card, and it turned back on (kinda)!
Nooow-woow things are really coming together!

What you need:
-Dingoo A380
-additional Micro SD Card>4gb    i.e 8-16gb idk if a380 accepts >16, and im not about to find out,lol
-PC preferably dual booting windows and linux, i used (Windows 7 and Ubuntu 11.10)
-USB mini 1 cord
-Time, effort and something to catch your tears in so that they don't get on your dingoo

What you get: 
-Ability to use custom backgrounds
-Icon customization
-Charging screen customization
(and this is just the stuff I'm comfortable saying you CAN do, I'm sure everything else will come, this was just my first successful try where my dingoo turned back on, sooooo.....    good luck!
oh!
-And you can partition all the extra space on that shiny new SD card to your internal storage (SweeeeeT) my dingoo is bigger than your dingoo, lol

have fun, ill be back later to actually give help if anyone needs it! (note: i am extremely impatient, but nice (i think))
I loved my a320, so I sold it for a CAANOO, eventually that satified me, so I got an a380, now Im ready to get my damn money back for this POS (by selling my CAANOO!?) wait! whats this? the a380 comes in Brown and gold too!?

Alien Grey

Re: The best microsd card to Dingoo A380
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 07:32:45 pm »
I've replaced the 4GB MicroSD with a SanDisk 32GB Class 4 MicroSD. Enough storage space to store every game from all Dingoo A380 native emulators. ;D

A Class 4 is good enough to replace the internal MicroSD. The write speed is around 2.8MB/s so using a higher class MicroSD doen't make much sense. A second SanDisk 32GB Class 4 is already ordered to store OpenSource stuff, videos, pictures, music, etc.
Dingoo A-380 CFW V2.11.09 "RetroDD" - 2 x SanDisk SDHC 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Inside - 2 x Dingoo F-16 Wireless Game Controller

akze

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 07:24:17 pm »
FFOCAJ

Pictures & Icon format= .png?

FFOCAJ

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 07:10:28 pm »
yeah png
I loved my a320, so I sold it for a CAANOO, eventually that satified me, so I got an a380, now Im ready to get my damn money back for this POS (by selling my CAANOO!?) wait! whats this? the a380 comes in Brown and gold too!?

Post a new topic