Author Topic: Please oh please help! Dingo A320 trouble  (Read 10562 times)

Duckofalltrades (OP)

Please oh please help! Dingo A320 trouble
« on: August 06, 2019, 01:33:20 am »
First, thank you in advance. I know this is a shot in the dark as I know this is an ancient device and not supported anymore, but I love my Di goo a320 and desperately want to get it working.

It is stuck on the booting screen, won't connect like it normally would so I can't load a HCF file. I try to run the recovery tool on Windows 10, 7...no driver. On Windows XP, when I start the flash process, it immediately crashed. I was a able to connect with MAC terminal and installed Dingux, still stuck on boot screen.

I've done it all, and am out of ideas. I seem to be able to connect via terminal, that's it. Is there a way I can do anything there? Install a new HCF?

I know this is an old device, but I love this thing  and desperately want to get it going, can't afford to replace it. Any help would be beyond appreciated!

pcercuei

• My devblog
Re: Please oh please help! Dingo A320 trouble
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 09:10:16 am »
Well you can always run OpenDingux, its emulators are good too.

Duckofalltrades (OP)

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 12:59:20 am »
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately I've tried this to no avail. :( After I install it and try to boot it up, it hands up on the boot screen just as the native software does. It installed easily, but won't run.

Thanks for your help! I know this is an ancient piece of hardware, but it's been a huge part of my gaming life and I don't plan on giving up on it just yet.

pcercuei

• My devblog
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 02:06:39 pm »
Just grab the latest version of OpenDingux from here: http://www.treewalker.org/opendingux/a320.html
And put it on your miniSD card.

Then press SELECT when it boots and it will run OpenDingux.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic