Author Topic: Overclocking  (Read 3353 times)

dollarhorror

Overclocking
« on: December 03, 2009, 12:03:20 pm »
Hi,

Is there any way to make overclocking work every time without doing tha hold A acrobatic.

Also, as anyone else having troubler with save states for GBA getting corrupted.

Nickeng

Re: Overclocking
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 02:18:52 pm »
I have had a few save slots corrupted, but the next slot has been fine and i have been able to use those..

Not figured out what the issue was.

I have not looked yet, but is there a way to save the "Save files" off to a PC?

QBert

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 06:44:24 pm »
Is there any way to make overclocking work every time without doing tha hold A acrobatic.

Are you running firmware v1.2? I've only tried a couple of times since upgrading, but overclocking seemed to work without having to holding A on the new firmware.

Chris23235

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 08:21:30 pm »

Are you running firmware v1.2? I've only tried a couple of times since upgrading, but overclocking seemed to work without having to holding A on the new firmware.

Unfortunately that's not the case, you can see if your Dingoo runs overclocked by 2 things, first the menus slide faster in and out and second, if you launch a CPS2 game, navigation in the emulator menu is much harder, cause you move much faster through the options.
The A button trick is still necessary and will be, unless another overclocking app is released.

QBert

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 06:41:00 pm »
The A button trick is still necessary and will be, unless another overclocking app is released.

Yup, you're right. I just tried again and it appears that holding A is still necessary.

shanti77

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 11:15:36 am »
Try Dingoobench to test overclocked speed http://sience.schattenkind.net/DingooBench_v01.zip

Post a new topic