Author Topic: Just got my A320 there doesnt seem to be very many games on it  (Read 2868 times)

vandaman (OP)

Hello i am new here and just had a few questions. first i just go my dingoo and the advertisement said it had hundreds of games preloaded, when in actuality it has about 20 and i have never heard of any of them. Where do i get new games. Second i have heard many people say that the DINGUx is way better os where would i download that. thanks.

raygan

• I'm on Twitter and stuff...
Re: Just got my A320 there doesnt seem to be very many games on it
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 11:09:35 pm »
The Dingoo is primarily attractive because of its ability to emulate other game systems such as the SNES, GBA, NES, Sega MegaDrive etc...
To play these games, you will need Roms, or ripped copies of these games. We do NOT discuss how/where to get Roms on this board; Google is your friend on this issue.
Copy the Roms on to your Dingoo (in the GAME folder) and play away.

There are many ways to get better performance out of your Dingoo. Dingux is one of these, installing better emulators on the native OS is another. Take a look at the Wiki and search the forum for more information, that's why they're there.

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy your Dingoo! Please utilize the forum search and the wiki first when you have questions.  ;)

Trevor Belomont

Re: Just got my A320 there doesnt seem to be very many games on it
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 10:15:13 am »
Well, i wouldn't say Discussion about where to get roms is not allowed, it states that requesting or linking roms is a no-no. You just have to be sneaky. For example, i used a rather clever refrence to a location for some that sounded like it could've been anything from a gentleman's club to a Costa Rican island, and the guy i helped out figured it out. But at no time did i name a specific name, or link a site for roms. You just have to be creative. It's not like these guys are gonna turn us in to the church for herasy, to be burned at the stake. These aren't the dark ages... Well, at least until you enter a Walmart... ;D ...haha, ah-haha...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:21:08 am by Turkish »