1. Download whatever firmware you want, for example Ver 1.20-pof
2. Hook your Dingoo up to USB
3. Drag the new a320.hfx file into your Dingoo's internal memory (it will show up as a disk drive.)
4. Unhook from USA and let the screen come back up.
5. turn off Dingoo.
6. Hold DOWN on d-Pad while simultaneously turning on Dingoo. It will update your firmware, and let you know it is doing it.
7. Allow the process to complete, do not turn off in the middle...the whole process may take up to 5 minutes.
8. Firmware is now updated.
try looking here...http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingoo-hacks/guide-flashing-custom-firmwares-to-your-dingoo
Everywhere I look on Google keeps leading back to the deleted file, too, I can't find anywhere to download the new tool either.