• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Help with my a380e  (Read 5736 times)

liveforever (OP)

Help with my a380e
« on: June 26, 2014, 03:55:02 am »
Hello, I got my Dingoo A380e today, and started searching for emulators and Dingux and stuff. I didn't have any idea that dingoo A380e it's not A380.
Where can I find CFW or anything to install on my dingoo? Is it true that this A380e it's a repacked version of A320e? If so, can I put a320e in the a380e?
I'm really confused, help me :(

Superman777

Re: Help with my a380e
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 08:51:14 pm »
Hey, I have this question too, but just sharing some progresses I already have done with A380e...
Genesis emulator works perfectly
Master System emulator doesn't work (only the sound, in the Others folder).
GBA works well, but only have 2 buttons working (no L, R) . This is the one I most want to have working...
Game Gear emu works perfectly (Others folder)
SNES emu doesn't work well, it's too fast...

Waiting some light from our colleagues...

liveforever (OP)

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 11:06:52 pm »
Heyy! Did you install other emulators? How?

Superman777

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 11:22:21 pm »
Hey...
No I didn't install... but in the "Others" folder, there is at least a Master System and Game Gear emulators...
I'm very disappointed with the GBA emu... it works very well, but there are only 2 buttons working... we need to update this one... or get an external emu through the sd card...

Vecchio

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 12:00:42 am »
Also an A380e Noob here, bought it spanking new from ThinkGeek and received it today. I can't get the time and date set correctly!!!  It's set to April 1 (a harbinger of chaos to come?) and nothing changes that date and time except the passage of time.

Would appreciate ANY info on what we might, and might not, do with these units (aside from sending them back).

Peace & thanks!
Vecchio

Superman777

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 05:09:37 am »
I suggest you to return and get a GCW-Zero, a device supported by a large community doing updates all the time. And everything WORKS!!!
The A380e only has Game Gear, NES and GENESIS emus working good. SNES is too fast and GBA has only 2 buttons working (for almost all games you need at least 3). I'm not sure if the SAVE STATE and LOAD STATE works as well.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic