• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Dingoo A320 Turn on problems.  (Read 6327 times)

Damedus (OP)

Dingoo A320 Turn on problems.
« on: January 31, 2013, 08:18:03 am »
Ok so I have a dingoo that has a batery that wont hold a charge. I thought ill replace the battery but, the device when connected to power will power on, get to main menu and then turn off. If connected to a pc it will do USB mode just fine. I have dingux on it and pressing select will go in dingux and play with power fed via usb. however gba emu wont work. also when connected to the pc as USB mode pc cant read the mini sd card on the device(i/o error). the mini sd is fine on any card reader. im afraid the mini sd card slot is broken and that is what causes the unit to reboot in non dingux mode(since some files are moved to the minisd) is it possible to flash the unit back to stock firmware so it doesn't need a sd card and just use internal for roms? also any sites to buy a replaceable batery, and is the reboot due to the batery(although in dingux it wont reset with usb attached, it does on default so it worries me that battery replacement may be a waste of time)
~JXD 7300 Cook~
Devices:
JXD S7300B, PSP, Dingoo, Vita, 3ds, Kindle, ASUS Ti 700, SG2Sky, SG3, Note, Note 2, PS3, 360, Wii, WiiU, Asus quad-crossfire 7970 32g 4.8(8core) Ghz PC,ASUS GTX-71, ASUS H-1000, PS2, PSX, Jaguar, DC, SNES, Nes, SMS, Atari 2600, Genesis gen 2 /w cd & 32x. and a bunch of older consoles in collective storage (current:92 unique consoles)

schanall

Re: Dingoo A320 Turn on problems.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 03:30:39 pm »
You can buy a battery from dealextreme but you have to solder as far as I know

http://dx.com/p/3-7v-2300mah-replacement-battery-pack-for-dingoo-a-320-30996

saminaed1

• http://www.tropicalautocarriers.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 04:28:04 pm »
really like looking at and I conceive this website got some genuinely useful stuff on it! .

yoshi41

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 05:17:53 pm »
Did you install a native CFW which uses the SD card by default (instead of the NAND)? Because normally, a Dingoo works fine without a SD card. Maybe try another mini->micro adapter and check if a pin is bent in the SD card slot.

Btw, constantly reboot occurs when connected to a USB power adapter (because it only charges when turned on). And it can't be used while connected to a PC (except for file transfer).
Emulator packs and fact sheets for Wiz, Caanoo, Dingoo and Pandora.

Post a new topic