• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Dingoo A320 - Major Help!  (Read 4032 times)

ChocoboCam (OP)

Dingoo A320 - Major Help!
« on: August 25, 2013, 07:55:38 am »
Okay, so I ordered my Dingoo a320 from think geek, and I loved it. Unfortunately it got bricked when trying to play Pocky and Rocky 2. I tried unbricking it using an older program, that was completely chinese, but it didnt work. Earlier today I tried it out with a new program called ChinaChip burning tool. up until that point, my dingoo had a white screen when alive. however, the screen turned off after using it (I pressed B when putting in the usb and chose the DL config and the firmware. The installer said Finished, but now it's stuck off and wont turn back on! I was wondering if anyone had any help here.

lemmywinks

Re: Dingoo A320 - Major Help!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 11:40:42 am »
Have you searched for the unbricker on these forums? Never happened to me but IIRC it soted the WSOD, I also think you need to get a specific one if you have the newer LCD.

Although it's not much help now your Dingoo probably wasn't bricked at all, it just crashed and all you needed to do was press the reset button on the side.
Handhelds:
GPD Win, GPD XD 64gb, PlayGo, RS-90, 3DS XL, DSi XL, GBA SP, GBBC Clone, Gameboy Pocket c/w screen mod, PSP Go
PC:
Medion Erazer, Toshiba Z20t, Dell Mini 9, Psion 5MX
Tons of other old laptops and tablets.....

Post a new topic
Post a new topic