Author Topic: Device Removal - Plugging my Dingoo A380 into my Mac after 5 seconds  (Read 3263 times)

echosilex (OP)

My Dingoo A380 just came in a half hour ago. I just plugged it into the USB port on my Macbook Pro
and after about 5 seconds i get the Device Removal notification saying I removed it prematurely.
Everything is plugged in snuggly and I am not moving the Dingoo. What is going on?

lnfinite

my mac mini does the same, not quite as quick as yours though... I presume it is because the dingoo is drawing too much power off the USB port or the dingooo is dumb and thinks its plugged into a power supply and goes into charge mode...

robski

Re: Device Removal - Plugging my Dingoo A380 into my Mac after 5 seconds
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 02:33:20 pm »
I get the same issue with my iMac and MacBook Air,  after the firmware upgrade its a lot better but still happens randomly. The more I unplug and plug back in the quicker it is to just drop out - so restarting sometimes helps me there.
I guess just double check the connections between your mac and dingoo, mine always hangs on when I disconnect. Always have to hit the reset button for it to come back to life.
Need to figure out if its the mac software or firmware causing the issue.

Post a new topic