• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Another new user  (Read 4891 times)

toxikavenger (OP)

Another new user
« on: June 26, 2014, 11:09:44 pm »
Hello, I have a version V1.2 DINGOO A330 4GB but I put roms into emulators and nothing works, I read about dingux but I dont now how to install in mini sd card, and dont know where are to download the last version of archives to put on mini sd. Where is the last tutorial to do all the things to get a 100% working machine?

Or maybe someone can guide me to make mi new dingoo with wireless pad starts to works?

I work with windows based computers since 1994 (before that i work with commodore amiga), then i can do anything (firmware updates, hardware and software installations, etc.) but needed little guidance from a veteran dingux user.

Sorry about my language im not english, thankyou very much

cronot

Re: Another new user
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 02:37:36 am »
Check the wiki, link on the site header above. Come back if you still have questions. If you're going to install Dingux, I recommend going with OpenDingux instead of Legacy Dingux. OD, besides being newer, and although it supports slightly less apps/emus/games than Legacy, the OS itself is better - faster, more user-friendly, better experience all-around.

toxikavenger (OP)

Re: Another new user
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 10:52:50 pm »
Thankyou for the quick answer.

I have done RockBox flashing for my ILI9331 screen driver controller and got Dingux splash screen, then I do nothing and shutdown my Dingoo a330.

Im stuck in the next step , preparing mini-sd, I download files rootfs and zimage from       http://www.treewalker.org/opendingux/            but dont now how to make local pack files, I think without this files I got stuck in Dingux screen.

Then I learnt about localpack and try to find the newest localpack and download link, I fail to find any working link, then I found a torrent link from HueponiK to an out of date localpack, only one seed, right now im waiting for this download ends, maybe in a few days I got localpack.

Then i will report results.

PD: Thankyou to     cronot     for reply my first post and guiding, and thankyou to     Hueponik     , he only has 1 post in Dingoonity on 2010 but he gives a torrent and a magnet link, maybe for me  a MASTERPIECE of link.

Post a new topic