• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: A320E: NES save states reset the game  (Read 5281 times)

gabsnake (OP)

A320E: NES save states reset the game
« on: August 21, 2012, 07:56:00 pm »
Hi all,

first of all excuse me for my english, I am spanish :)

So my problem is very strange: when I'm playing th nes emulator, I can save/load states without any problem. But when y quit the emulator and after a while I run it again, the loaded states don't load, they reset the game instead. Anybody has got this issue? I know for most nes games it is not a real problem, but for some specific games like shadowgate, it is impossible to play without save states (originally, the game had internal saves inside the cartridge, and this way to save the game does not work neither...)

Thanks in advance :D

WhitishMink

Re: A320E: NES save states reset the game
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 06:01:10 am »
I am actually having this same issue with my brand-new A-380e.  Is this a known issue?  Do I just need to update my firmware or something?  This happens with every game tested: Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Rescue: The Embassy Missions, Klax, Little Nemo, and Kickle Cubicle.  After navigating to the NES Emulator and loading one of the games, I push the Start/Select buttons together, navigate to StateLoad, select the previously played file and the game resets without loading the game state.  What do I need to do?

-WM

Post a new topic
Post a new topic