This is the latest official firmware from Dingoo Digital for the A320, version 1.22.
Updating Firmware Instructions:
1. Plug your Dingoo into your USB port.
2. Copy the a320.HXF file to the root of your Dingoo.
3. Unplug your Dingoo and switch it off.
4. Switch your Dingoo back on whilst holding 'down' on the control pad.
5. Let it update - do not switch off your Dingoo until complete.
6. You may have to set the language back to English in some cases (as sometimes it defaults to Chinese, pending on which firmware you are installing). To change back to your preferred language, go all the way to the right to the icon that looks like a gear, click "A" then press the down button 5 times, click "A" and select your language.
7. In Settings -> About you will see your new firmware version.
* Make sure you have plenty of battery life when doing this.
* You can delete the a320.HXF file once done.Download