Author Topic: Mac OS X Snow Leopard Theme for Dingoo  (Read 17488 times)

Tup

Mac OS X Snow Leopard Theme for Dingoo
« on: February 26, 2010, 07:28:29 pm »
This theme will make you feel like using Mac OS X Snow Leopard on your Dingoo. It is a total transformation pack and I will continue updating it depending on your requests and with your helps. It includes mac like dock with magnify effect, stacks, iTunes style music player, original mac icons and more...

Please check my other theme - Windows 7 Transformation Pack for Dingoo - which is available at Dingoonity too.

Updates:

1.0 - Mac OS X Snow Leopard Theme has been released (26.02.2010)

How to Setup:

You nee custom firmware to use this theme. Download the rar file below and unpack it. Replace every folder inside "res" folder in your Dingoo with the folders inside the "res" folder from the rar. Restart your Dingoo and use "Theme One" and use font color "Black".

Download link
Mirror
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 07:35:30 pm by Tup »

Meneer Jansen

Re: Mac OS X Snow Leopard Theme for Dingoo
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 12:09:46 pm »
Wow! You really did your best on this theme. Proves one doesn't need all that expensive hardware for some good ol' Apple bling bling.  ;)
Finally got me a new Dingoo after I Kentucky ~~::fried::~~ the other one. Yippee! [edit] And lost it!

CAIN MKII

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 09:12:38 am »
This is a terrific theme, I love it. Thank you!

DannyBoyTheDude

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 11:43:17 am »
This is my new favorite theme.

santino

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 11:39:35 pm »
Great work! Give us some more of these! :D

Tup

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 02:38:18 pm »
glad you liked the theme (it was hard to dislike it)  :D When i done the Windows 7 theme, i thought that i will forever use that theme, but while i was using my macbook i thought about making a dingoo theme of mac. And this is the result of some r&d  :o Used images of different sizes then the originals and it really works for some pngs. I am now thinking about improving my windows 7 theme using  the same technics as i used with mac theme. If you have some suggestions or requests, PLEASE POST  ;D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 02:40:10 pm by Tup »

santino

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 03:49:05 pm »
Do you have a white dingoo? ;)

Tup

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 12:40:48 pm »
Do you have a white dingoo? ;)

nope, i have a black paw dingoo.

Nickeng

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 11:07:50 pm »
glad you liked the theme (it was hard to dislike it)  :D When i done the Windows 7 theme, i thought that i will forever use that theme, but while i was using my macbook i thought about making a dingoo theme of mac. And this is the result of some r&d  :o Used images of different sizes then the originals and it really works for some pngs. I am now thinking about improving my windows 7 theme using  the same technics as i used with mac theme. If you have some suggestions or requests, PLEASE POST  ;D

Please do - your windows one is the default on my A320..

classicparty

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 04:09:28 pm »
Does it mean that there's no way to use this with official firmware?? I'm using ver. 1.3.

xdpirate

• * Former Staff
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2010, 04:52:39 pm »
Does it mean that there's no way to use this with official firmware?? I'm using ver. 1.3.
There's a 1.3 version of native...? I was convinced 1.2 was the newest.

classicparty

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2010, 02:25:15 am »
There's a 1.3 version of native...? I was convinced 1.2 was the newest.

For English version, the newest one I could find is 1.22. I'm using Chinese version and 1.3 is the newest for them.

Nickeng

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2010, 09:36:15 am »
Love your themes, they are the best !

LTStone

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 02:28:42 am »
Yep, I love this theme too, Good work!

ThePowerOutage

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 12:38:10 pm »
Wow this is a nice theme! Unfortunately, I don't have a Dingoo YET but I wondered, If your not already doing it your self, if you would allow me to port this theme to menudo? You will still be named as the creator of courde.

Reebz

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 07:12:40 am »
Okay so I put this theme on my Dingoo, it all worked great and looks awesome.
Now for some stupid reason I tried to switch themes in the Setup on the Dingoo and it froze.
I reset it and now it just gets bricked at the Dingoo load screen. What can I do to fix this?

Also when I plug into computer now it doesn't show up.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 07:14:30 am by Reebz »

Reebz

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 07:57:15 am »
Alright so I seem to have fixed it.
I used the unbrickr tool in USB mode, not sure if it worked though since my Dingoo would still freeze at the main screen.
After a few tries of plugging it into my computer it finally was recognized as a portable device (worked on the frozen dingoo screen).
So from there I replaced all the SnowLeopard files with the original Dingoo Theme files, reset, and then went to system setup and changed it back to Theme A (the first/top theme). After that I transfered all original Dingoo theme files back to the SnowLeopard ones and it worked again. So I guess a word of caution: don't change to a theme other than the first one...unless you're trying to brick. Thanks for uploading this theme its my new fav.

areenders

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 11:08:28 pm »
This is AWESOME. I have a A330 ordered, I can load this on the A330 right?? thanks!!

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 03:28:32 am »
This is AWESOME. I have a A330 ordered, I can load this on the A330 right?? thanks!!

Which A330? The PSP looking one made by DT (which is just a slightly different A320)? Then yes.

But if you are talking about the Gemei A330, then no.

areenders

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2011, 04:19:32 pm »
I guess I didn't realize they're were 2. The one I ordered looks kinda like a psp, but now that you say that I searched some videos and I see there are 2 A330's. the one I ordered is a Dingoo A330. I attached a picture.

Post a new topic