Author Topic: Dingoo Mega Pack( Games&Apps not working)  (Read 4134 times)

iceburgpyro

Dingoo Mega Pack( Games&Apps not working)
« on: January 17, 2010, 04:14:32 am »
Hey I just put 1.2-pof on my dingoo and I installed the Dingoo mega pack and the games and apps that come with it do not work.. At All. The original games that came with the Dingoo work but the new ones do not. Any Help? Thanks!

Kalisiin

Re: Dingoo Mega Pack( Games&Apps not working)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 04:36:23 am »
Hey I just put 1.2-pof on my dingoo and I installed the Dingoo mega pack and the games and apps that come with it do not work.. At All. The original games that came with the Dingoo work but the new ones do not. Any Help? Thanks!

Check your serial number, you might have one of the dreaded HK models.  Not sure what you do with those, I'm just glad I got into the Dingoo scene, and got my 4 Dingoos before that piece of crap hit production.

GCM

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 05:39:15 am »
If you can't see any of the games try updating the jukebox, I think its under Music (I don't have my dingoo with me to confirm).

iceburgpyro

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 07:57:41 am »
well my dingoo serial is 4G A320WH9702105HK and i thought it could have been a error with the software so i grabbed the Dingooity FW(proud to have Dingooity on my Dingoo) and it seems that i cannot run any homebrew app(overclock, GooPlayer Stopwatch etc.) or any of the Dingoo games that didn't come with the dingoo(Hell striker II, Landlord, Formula 1 etc) so i was wonderin if i really did get one of the DUDgoos...
btw, i Didn't get my memcrd yet but i DID dualboot my dingoo.. Don't know if that means anything

santino

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 06:05:25 pm »
It cant be the pof firmware. I use it and everything works well. :)

iceburgpyro

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 10:25:42 pm »
well my dingoo serial is 4G A320WH9702105HK and i thought it could have been a error with the software so i grabbed the Dingooity FW(proud to have Dingooity on my Dingoo)
Dingooity FW man, BTW i think i really have a Dudgoo so i'm gonna jus install dingux on it

Post a new topic