Author Topic: flpstr has released dingear2.4  (Read 18412 times)

Re: flpstr has released dingear2.4
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 10:40:32 pm »
Hi,
I have recompiled dingear 24000 MHz for the audio, may have decreased stability problems!

Link download:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/wKNw5d3S/dingear_v24_2.html
[email protected]
User flpstr (old flpstrquerendoumdingoo!!!) forum dingoobr

Frank_fjs

• My simple Dingoo web site
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 07:20:57 am »
Think I've worked out the cause of my crashes, but not the reason behind it.

Starting ROM crash: I have my roms in separate folders, A-Z, so each time I launch a rom from a different folder Dingear creates some config files in that folder. I'm guessing that in some folders I had some config files from older versions of Dingear, and once these were deleted the games that used to crash at launch have now stopped crashing and are working.

Crashing upon exit (and sometimes at launch): I have my roms on a Mini SD card. When I move them to the NAND they now launch and exit without crashing.

So it seems that either Dingear has trouble reading from an SD card or that my SD cart is somehow faulty. No other roms on my SD card exhibit this behaviour though, they all work fine but one odd thing is that Windows doesn't read my SD card well when inserted into the Dingoo, but if I take it out and insert into a generic USB card reader Windows reads it just fine.

leonewsted

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012, 01:46:36 pm »
Congratulations for the great work! Do you plan an app version? Because  I use SmsGoo too.

Parab?ns pelo grande trabalho! Voc? planeja uma vers?o em app? Pois eu uso o SmsGoo tamb?m.

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012, 02:23:50 pm »
Hi, good question, at the beginning of the project I had plans to launch the app, but when you run the emulator I get black screen, maybe I can focus and try it in the next hours or days, since I'm currently making changes in Psx4all!
[email protected]
User flpstr (old flpstrquerendoumdingoo!!!) forum dingoobr

bL4sT

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2012, 09:39:29 pm »
Mine freezes everytime i trying to boot Tails Adventure, and the colors became inverted i've got ILI9338.
That's just the limit of emulation on GG for Dingoo in general.  Same thing happens with SMSGGoo.

I'm playing Tails Adventure just fine on Dingear v2.4. Maybe you should look around for another rom.

By the way, thanks flpstr for the hard work (I'm brazilian as well). :)

Chronosplit

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2012, 04:38:44 pm »
After switching ROMs, it does indeed work perfect.  I guess mine was incorrectly marked as "good" lol.  Thanks!

wy_scorpio (OP)

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 10:10:40 am »
Hi,
I have recompiled dingear 24000 MHz for the audio, may have decreased stability problems!

Link download:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/wKNw5d3S/dingear_v24_2.html

it cant run on my dingoo also..

naxeras

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 11:22:53 am »
Not work in my dingoo

evertonsteve

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2012, 07:47:34 pm »
hi mate are you planning a release that uses game gear borders like the ohboy

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 07:50:13 pm by evertonsteve »