• HomeBoards
  • RulesRules
  • HelpHelp
  • WikiWiki
  • Donate

Author Topic: Dingoo A330 only works when plugged in?  (Read 2483 times)

fluxx (OP)

Dingoo A330 only works when plugged in?
« on: September 05, 2018, 04:37:59 pm »
Hello everyone!
Ok, first off; I haven't used my Dingoo in aaaageeees... I found it during a move when cleaning out my old apartment and thought hey! Let's charge it up and try it. But it seems to have stopped working properly as I'm only able to start it when its plugged into a wall-socket. If I plug it into the computer it wont start and if I pull out the charger it dies instantly. Has the battery died or is something else malfunctioning? And if its the battery, does anyone know if its possible to change? Can't seem to find any screws to take it apart.

And if anyone still has a manual I'd also really appreciate to get one sent over, I seem to have thrown mine away.

omgmog

• * Administrator
  • Doesn't sleep.
    • omgmog.net
Re: Dingoo A330 only works when plugged in?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 09:32:40 am »
Sounds like the battery is dead, or perhaps too empty to take a charge.

You can try leaving it plugged in to a wall-socket charger for 24 hours and hope that the battery takes a charge.

To open it, the screws are under the little rubber feet on the back.

The battery is soldered inside if I recall, but it should be quite easy to replace.

Igor Raz

Re: Dingoo A330 only works when plugged in?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 01:12:12 pm »
Try cutting original battery off and power the device with powerbank. If everything is still working, that you have to get a new battery and replace it.

Post a new topic
Post a new topic